More Modern Maiko

(I have some Gucci headcanons, this is one of them for modern Mai and Zuko. Enjoy!)

Shirt Stealer

[FLUFF]

Mai snuggled up to her boyfriend on his bunk bed. She didn't expect Zuko to like Heathers so much but here they were. "Why am I enjoying Veronica and JD plotting to kill the most popular girl at their school at a 7/11?!" Zuko chuckled and stuffed some popcorn into his mouth. "It makes me imagine Azula being dead. I don't know, I find that satisfying." His girlfriend muttered cynically and stood up; snooping through his drawers. He stood up too and wrapped his arms around Mai's waist. "I would enjoy not having to deal with my evil sister." Zuko agreed and nestled his head into her shoulder

"What are you looking for?" He asked. "Your Nirvana shirt. The one that fits me like a dress would. This black dress itches me and it disappeared from my 'Zuko's shirt stash'..." Mai complained as the movie kept playing on her iPad on the desk. "You are such a shirt stealer, Mai." He joked. "You aren't any better with my kisses and cuddles, you affection monster." She sassed, holding back a giggle when he planted little kisses on the back of her neck. "I guess you have a point." Zuko muttered. "I'm usually right, Zuko. Especially when it comes to you." Mai giggled smugly.

"There it is!" She smirked and pulled the long piece of black fabric in all its glory. "Just don't hoard it for too long, okay? You took my Deadpool t-shirt and I haven't seen it since our third date. It was one of my favorite shirts, Uncle got it for me on clearance online." Zuko pouted. Mai held the shirt to her chest and turned to face him. "Don't worry, I'll only keep it for...let's say two months." She grinned, pecking his nose. "Now you're gonna have to turn away and let me change, okay?"

"We literally cuddled naked yesterday." "That doesn't mean I'm letting you watch me change."

~~~

"You paused the movie, right?" Mai blurted and stuffed her dress and bra in his dorm hamper. "You're putting those in my laundry hamper? Really?" Zuko slanted his head. "It isn't like Sokka doesn't know we're dating." She replied. "You aren't wrong." "Come on, Zuko. Let's just watch the movie when I finish changing." "Okay, okay."

Mai whacked him with her iPad when she saw her boyfriend staring at her changing.