Chapter 3.

(Y/N) finally made it to his home and went inside The Casual Room. (Y/N) got out of his suit and was in his normal clothes. Then, (Y/N) heard knocking on his front door. (Y/N) opened the door to see Poppy.

Poppy: "(Y/N)! Oh thank goodness, you're alright. We just got attacked by a Bergen."

(Y/N): "I see. Quickly, come inside."

Poppy went inside and (Y/N) shut the door. They sat near the fireplace.

(Y/N): "So, Poppy, what do you want to talk about?"

Poppy: "Well, the Bergen left. It took Cooper, and Smidge, and Fuzzbert, and Satin and Chenille, and Biggie, and DJ Suki, and Guy Diamond and Creek!"

(Y/N): "I see."

Poppy: "Which is why I have to ask you. Will you go to Bergen Town with me and save everyone?"

(Y/N) thought for a second, then turned to Poppy.

(Y/N): "Alright. I'll go with you. Oh, and you might want to stay back."

(Y/N) turned his gaze up to the ceiling and with a fierce expression, shouted out the Word of Power.

(Y/N): "SHAZAM!!!"

An azure lightning bolt shot down from the ceiling and struck (Y/N), enveloping him in white smoke. Poppy stared in horror, seeing her new friend getting struck by lightning and seeing him be vaporized before her very pink eyes. Poppy was almost on the verge of tears until the white smoke clears revealing (Y/N) Sivana in his adult alter ego, Shazam. The black hooded cape flapped in the wind, his hood was drawn back, showing his identity to Poppy.

Poppy's horrified look changed to disbelief and awe. Gazing at (Y/N)'s more handsomeness, Poppy's face was blushing so red, her nose bleeds and steam blew out her ears.

(Y/N): "Hey, hello, earth to Poppy."

Poppy snapped out of her blush.

Poppy: "Sorry. I'll go say goodbye to my family and friends."

And so, Poppy said goodbye to her friends and family, (Y/N) used his magic to make The Divine-Demonic Residence disappear in a burst of golden light. Together, (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy set off, to an adventure to save their friends from the evil Bergens.