Chapter 6.

The next day, (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy made it to the escape tunnels. (Y/N) used his magic to make The Divine-Demonic Residence disappear in a burst of golden light.

Poppy: "So one of these tunnels leads to The Troll Tree."

(Y/N): "I think so."

Poppy: "There's so many of them. I wonder which one."

(Y/N): "I don't know."

???: "Chose a hole wisely! For one will lead to Bergen Town, and the others, to certain death!"

(Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy looked around to find the source of the voice.

(Y/N): "Uh... who said that?"

???: "It was..."

Then, a cloud with purple arms and legs with socks appeared named Cloud Guy.

Cloud Guy: "Me. Hey, guys, how's it hoing? Welcome to the root tunnels. Uh, I just wanted to warn you. One of these tunnels leads to The Troll Tree, and the others to certain death, death, death, death."

Cloud Guy did that dramatic effect but (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy just looked at each other in confusion.

Poppy: "Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?"

Cloud Guy: "You bet!"

Poppy: "Great!"

(Y/N): "Uh, Poppy, are sure about this?"

Poppy: "Of course, (Y/N), I mean, he's trying to help us."

(Y/N): "Okay, I know that. But, who wear socks with no shoes?"

Cloud Guy was picked his teeth then waved at them.

Poppy: "He seems to know what he's talking about."

(Y/N): "Okay. So, which way do we go?"

Cloud Guy held up his hand.

Cloud: "First, you give me a high five. Then I'll tell you."

(Y/N): "Huh?"

Poppy: "Oh, I love high fives. I'll do it."

Cloud Guy: "Oh, I know you will do it. But will he? All right, man, up high!"

(Y/N): "Okay."

(Y/N) high-fived Cloud Guy, who laughed.

Cloud Guy: "Aw yeah! Fallow me!"

Cloud Guy led the way as (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy followed him through the largest tunnel.

Later, Cloud Guy, (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy made it to The Troll Tree.

Cloud Guy: "Ta-da! We're here! Phew, You guys are a lot of fun. You know, I gotta go. Got some cloud stuff to take care of. Catch you on the way back? Unless...you die."

Cloud Guy disappeared from the hole. (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy looked at each other then around to see where they were.

Poppy: "The Troll Tree."

(Y/N): "Burgen Town."

(Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy looked to see The Troll Tree almost dead and they saw all the Bergens, walking along and singing grumpily.

(Y/N): "Wow. Never seen the Bergens so miserable before."

Poppy: "Which means they haven't eaten a Troll yet. Now, come on. Let's go save our friends."

(Y/N): "Indeed. To save our friends for victory!"

Poppy: "Indeed. Let's go."

And so, (Y/N) Sivana and Princess Poppy made their way to the castle of Bergen Town.