Chapter 7.

The guards greeted each other as they walked in the hallway. A torch was lit until it fies down to show it was really Poppy's hair. She and (Y/N) Sivana looked to see the coast was clear, Poppy slung her hair to the chandelier with (Y/N) holding onto her, and swung to the other side.

Poppy: "Do where do you think our friends are?"

(Y/N): "I don't know."

Poppy: "(Y/N), try to be positive. You might like it."

(Y/N); "Okay, so... I'm also figuring out where they are."

Before Poppy could respond, her hug timers went off, giving her an idea.

Poppy: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Hug Time? Right now?"

Poppy shushed him by putting her fingeron his lips.

Poppy: "Listen."

(Y/N) both listened for the sound Poppy was talking about and thought about how he could kiss Poppy's finger right now. But he kept it to himself as he and Poppy heard the other hug alarms go off from their friends.

While a Bergen maid named Bridget pushed a cart with the Trolls inside, a future king named King Gristle and Chef walked through the dining room where the guards were preparing for a holiday they called Trollstice.

After a while, Chef shoved Creek in the king's mouth and he groaned while the Trolls gasped.

Smidge: "Oh my God!"

Poppy: "No!"

Chef: "Yes!"

Chef then snapped her fingers and the guards put a Sombrero on the king's head, maracas in his hands, spun him towards the door, and played trumpets.

Chef: "Idget, lock these Trolls in your room and guard them with your life."

Chef threw a wooden spoon at Bridget's head.

Bridget: "Yes, Chef."

Gristle moaned.

Chef: "Yes, yes, I know."

Once Gristle and Chef had left the room, Poppy was freaking out.

Poppy: "(Y/N), we have to save him!"

(Y/N): "Poppy, it's too late."

Poppy: "We didn't see him chew. We didn't see him swallow!"

(Y/N): "Poppy, sometimes a beings life rate doesn't last forever. I'm sorry, Poppy, we're too late to save Creek."

Poppy looked where the king and Chef went then saw Bridget pushed the cart with the others towards the stairs. Poppy gave a determined look to (Y/N) and jumped.

(Y/N): "Huh? Poppy!"

Poppy slid down the edge of the ladder, jumped on a spoon, and surfes on it until she made it to one of the strings of Bridget's apron. (Y/N) made it down, jumped across a guards hats, swung on one of the tassels, and made it to the string that Poppy was on and they waited to see where Bridget would go.