Chapter 1.

High on a tree in the Pop Village, a pop was on top of a high tree branch, inside the pod was a beautiful hot pink happy female troll.

She has a light pink skin complexion with rosy cheeks and glitter freckles. Her hair color is a darker pink, and sticks up in the air naturally. Her nose is the same color, and so are her eyes and eyebrows. Her ears curve up slightly, and like the other Trolls, she has four fingers on each hand and four toes on each foot. Her main outfit is a blue dress held together by a white stitch on the shoulder, with a light blue wavy spade design. She has green headband blue flowers, and she wears a purple and blue Hug Time bracelet that opens up into a pink flower when it's hug time. She even had D-cup bosom and a cute and squishing butt.

Her name was Princess Poppy, Daughter of King Peppy.

Poppy was reading a book about a story of ehen King Peppy saved all the Trolls from the Bergens 20 years ago to the children

Poppy: "Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe. And now every troll is free to be happy and live in perfect (singing) Harmony."

Child 1: "Harmony."

Child 2: "Harmony."

Child 3: "And that's why we hug every hour."

Poppy: "Yep."

Poppy closed the book.

Child 4: "I wish it was every half hour."

Poppy: "So do I. But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?"

Child 5: "Princess Poppy, do the Bergens still want to eat us?"

Poppy: "You bet!"

That caused the children to gasp on fear.

Poppy: "But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy."

One of the kids licked his arm.

Child 6: "Oh, no. I do taste delicious."

Child 7: "Isn't there anything else to make them happy?"

Child 8: "Ooh. What about having birthday parties?"

Child 9: "Or slumber parties?"

Child 10: "Or staring at your parents while they sleep."

That made the children cringe.

Child 7: "I don't want to be food."

Poppy: "Don't worry. No Troll ever will be. And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever. Everybody's gonna be there."

Child 10: "Everybody?"

Poppy: "Everybody."

Poppy took out her cowbell and hits it on the beat. The walls of the room Poppy and the children were in came down one at a time on the beat and Poppy began to sing in a beautiful angelic killer voice.
_____________________________________