Part 1

Aizawa is your uncle. This is how you got to get in UA midterm.

      Everyone is wondering where did you come from in the middle of a semester, but you can't reveal this secret. You have been keeping it to yourself and everytime people try to approach you, you make up an excuse to quickly leave.

      Until this day, in which your P.E. class demands you to go through a very dangerous obstacle course. Everyone has done it and you are the last one. Nobody has ever seen your quirk in action so everybody is anxious to see how you go. Bakugo pretends not to be interested, but he watches you out of the corner of his eyes.

      Aizawa approaches you and tells you not to disappoint him. You nod and go ahead. Nobody can barely see your movements, you are too fast for any of the obstacles to hit you, even the big logs that hit most of the students. "So fast!" you can hear Denki saying while you hop from obstacle to obstacle. That is how you learned to be, because using your quirk is just a last resource to you, once it always leaves you scars.

     In the last obstacle you notice that you miscalculated and a log is going to hit you right in the chest. You hear everybody screaming as you hug the log and let it take you with its balance. You can feel your insides crush and spit some blood on top of it.

      Iida and Midorya try to hush to help you but Aizawa stops them from doing it. It seems like he knows your quirk (of course, he is the teacher... or is there something else to it?)

      Even Bakugo is now watching deeply impressed as you hop on top of the log and backflips from it to the finish line. Your uniform is kind of wrecked but your blouse is intact, so is your chest. "Wooooooow!!!!" You hear them screaming as you wipe the blood from your mouth. Momo, Mina, Sero and Denki run towards you, excited to hear how the hell did you do that, Midoriya comes through the middle of them telling you that you NEED to tell him about your quirk, he has a notebook in hands. The others are clapping. Except for Bakugou, he has crossed his arms over his chest and has a repressed angry look.

"What's up with that? That was not impressive at all."

"Ahn... you tied in time, bro" Kirishima answers.

     You hear a big explosion, and somebody screaming "WHAT THE FUCK?!", everyone around you is pushed down to the sides and now the only view you have are those raging red eyes amongst the smoke coming towards you.

"I WANT A REMATCH, NOW!" He screams with a finger pointed right to your face.

     You feel kind of impelled to accept, he is looking at you, chin up, as if he is better then you. Who the hell is this boy?

     Actually the way he always acts like he is better then everyone else has already caught your attention in these recent days. You see how awfully he treats his friends, he is always so loud and curses all the time. Yeah, you definately don't like this guy.

    You are about to say yes, but you feel Aizawa's cold look at you. Damn it!

"I am not interested." You answer, hitting his finger with a smack.

    Bad choice. You can feel the heat coming from him increase as he seems ready to jump on top of you and blow you out of existence.

"BROOOO, calm down" Kirishima comes between you. "Aizawa is not diggin' it, bro."

     Bakugo stares at you as if he is going to sunddely jump over Kirishima's head and kill you with his bare hands(he probably could, you can feel it), but you stare back at him and even show your teeth a little. He gets kind of impressed with it, but gets back to his angry expression. He turns to the side and goes away stomping his feet and almost literally exploding with rage.