Part 3

After being caught by professor Mic with Bakugo in what it seemed to be a making out session, you are called out by your uncle Aizawa and decide to go back to keeping a low profile at the academy. Bakugo keeps trying to rilvarize with you, but you always step away. Until you are forced into playing a game of quirkball with him in which you realize Bakugo is actually a very attractive boy. After having an intense dream with him you finally realize that,oh damn, you like him.

      You are in class, Aizawa is explaining something about math and strategies, but you can't bring yourself to pay attention to it. From the corner of your eyes you can see Bakugo staring outside the window. He seems distracted too.

     He looks back at his notebook and sunddely at you. As you cross eyes, you blush and look away, at Aizawa, as quick as you can. You remember the dream you had a couple of weeks ago and shrink your shoulders in embarassment. Could anybody there read your tuoughts? Was there anyone with this quirk there? What if somebody told him??

"Hey y/n!" somebody yells at you and you quickly correct your posture caught by surprize. It is Kirishima, he is standing in front of your desk, the class is over. "Wanna hang out?"

"Sorry?" You say, but he doesn't seem to aknowledge your confusion. He just straight up catches you by the wrist and pulls you along with him. "Wait, Kirishima!"

"Come on! We are having a gaming session with snacks today."

     You try to get him to let you go but he barely notices your struggle.

"I don't even know you guys." you say, impressed by his strengh.

"Yeah, that is the point!" He says as he opens the door of his room. "The best way to get to someone is meeting their friends."

     Sero, Denki and Mina are all sitting on Kirishima's bed, the two last with videogame controls on their hands.

You feel that caramel scent.

     Bakugo is sitting on a chair next to them eating what seems to be nachos with peper. His jaw drops when he sees you come in with Kirishima, who is now hugging you in an armlock.

"I brought a new player, guys!" Kirishima says almos tosssing you towards his bed.

"Hello y/n! I didn't know you were into videogames!" Mina greets you, pulling you towards her. "We are playing Halo, I want you in my team!"

     She hugs yor arm pulling you to herself. You blush quite quickly.

"Hey! We are raffling the teams." Sero says and looks at you with a huge smile. "I want y/n in my team too. You are,like, supercool."

     You don't even know how to act as they start discussing who might get you in their teams. Bakugo still looks at you perplexed and Kirishima smirks looking bewtween the both of you.

     Actually, videogames are not something you are really good at, and you end up disappointing all of them while you are on their teams. But they actually laugh a lot about it. Until, by accident you end up killing Bakugo while you are on his team.

"Hahahahahah! Y/n headshoted him!" Denki rolls around in bed as he laguhs at Bakugo's furious face.

"I told you to stay out of my way!" he yells at you, while he throws the control at Kirishima's head, who is also laughing.

"I... I... sorry. I don't... I am not used to..." you stutter.

"If you don't know how to play, you shouldn't even be here!" he says, pointing at your face.