Part 2

So far you got into the academy half semester, everybody was curious to know which quirk you had. They discovered it is regenerating when you got into an ugly fight with Bakugo after a rivalry over a P.E. class in witch you tied times. You and Bakugo are punished by having to clean the class together. You tell him your secret: Aizawa is your uncle and also that your quirk leaves scars in your body. You do so by showing your chest to him. Professor Mic gets you in what he thinks is a making out session

     Now you are both sitting in front of Director Nezu, Aizawa by your side facepalming with what you are pretty sure is the most disappointed face he has ever made. Professor Mic stands beside him, holding a laugh.

 "I mean... I know you humans have... peculiar, sexual habits, and you are in that age." Nezu says after a sip from his tea. "But it is a very grave rule breaking you are commiting here."

"WE WERE NOT ABOUT TO DO ANYTHING!" Bakugo screams for the third time. "If so, I was going to attack y/n"

"WHAT?!" Aizawa exclaims, as Bakugo burns red in realizing what he had just said.

"No! Attack like in assault... no! Like in beating the shit out of... "

"Shut up, you're not helping anyone." you say, putting your collar up and shrinking into the chair with your arms crossed.

"Look, y/n was the one who opened the shirt!" He continues.

     Professor Mic is not even trying to stop himself from laughing anymore, he even leans against Aizawa, whose face is completely enraged.

"Well Aizawa, once you are the one responsible for y/n, you might sign the warning." says Nezu, putting a pen on top of a paper full of words. "And we will call Mrs. Bakugo tomorrow."

"Will call my... oh fuck." Bakugo pulls his hair in grief.

"And so the both of you know, as much as I don't think this will be necessary to say, if it repeats again you will both be... expelled" Director Nezu says, and you can se a sparkle of meaningness in his eye.

     You can feel Aizawa's eyes burning onto you.

...

     Aizawa gave you the worst lecture you've ever seen in your life. You apologize to him as much as you can, but he is still angry. This makes you upset, but you promise him you will stay out of trouble. He is the only family you have and you care a lot about him and his approval.

      This makes you go back to your dorm, head down, thinking about getting back to keeping a low profile. People call you to seat with them and play some uno, but you refuse and go straight to your room. But as you open the door, Bakugo closes it back. You get face to face with him, both of you agressively staring at each other.

"This was on you!" He says bumping his index against your chest.

"What's wrong? Afraid of mama? Is Big Bom Bom Boy a mommy's boy?" You answer, pushing him away from you.

"What did you just call me, brat?!"

     As you see Bakugo get his hands ready to fight, you prepare yourself to fight back. But you sunddely remember Aizawa's disappointed look. You shrink your shoulders and put your head down once again. Bakugo stares, confused.

     You step back and bow.

"Sorry. I didn't mean that. I apologize." you say, then you get inside of the room as fast as you can.

"What?" You hear him saying.

     You sit, leaning against the door and sob a little. You,then, clean your face and go to your desk to study.