Part 4

After Kirishima forces you into making friends with the gang you start seeing Bakugo more and more, until a day he tricks you into going to the movies with him by asking where you had bought some snacks you had brought to gaming night. Bakugo says he had found out you like him and after telling you he thinks you are intelligent, strong and pretty he kisses you. Now, you are dating.

     You can't believe how well the date went, how Bakugo has kissed you, how much you had fun picking snacks while also picking at each other. You also competed on who was going to pay for everything you chose. Bakugo won by scaring the hell out of the cashier:

"if you get y/n's money, I'll blow you out of existence." he said while blowing up a pack of snacks.

     He bought you so many of your favorite snacks you didn't even know what to do with that many. (Take some time to picture that)

     When you came back Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki were sitting at the common room. You waved at them and smiled. They waved back, confused. You weren't used to doing it.

     Bakugo stopped by your dorm room.

"So... what do you do on Sundays?" he asks you while leaning against the door.

"I usually train and study."you reply.

"Nerd."

"It is not like I have much else to do. I don't have a strong quirk like you, I need to take great efforts to become a hero like my Uncle." you say, a little annoyed by his mockery.

"Aizawa isn't even on the top 5 heroes." Bakugo says, shrugging.

"Not everyone is aiming that high,Ba... Katsuki."

     He smiles to hear you call him by his first name and stands straight, changing sides with you, making you step back, against the door.

"I need to beat you in everything even more now. I don't accept losing to someone who doesn't know their own potential." he said, getting his face close to yours.

"I can't say if this is a compliment." you say, turning your face to the side to avoid him.

"It's not."

      As he says that, he opens the door and pushes you in. You almost fall, but he comes inside and holds you by the waist. Your faces are close together, you are pretty sure you are about to kiss again.(if you are taller than him, Bakugo has leant you on his arms)

     He rests his lips on your forehead and steps back.

"Bye." he says, leaving and closing the door behind him.

     You sit down in your bed, shaken.

...

     There you are, in your special tracksuit training early in the morning. You had already run and worked out and now you are training your punches and kicks on the punching bag.

     Sunddely, you hear an explosion and it comes back to you with a blast. You dodge with a backflip and look behind to see it exploding against the wall.

"Come on Bakugo! This is the fourth one this week!" You hear someone complaining.

     He is standing in front of you with an obsessive smile. You don't even stop to think and jump, hanging yourself on a workout bar on the roof as Bakugo attacks with another explosion.

     You swing and jump behind him, throwing a punch on his face. He dodges and advances to you with one hand aiming at your belly. You flip to the side as it explodes in the air and you kick him in his back making him drop on the floor while you backflip to get far from him.