What are You Hiding from Us

POV Applejack:

Rainbow and Rarity have looked different from the usual for quite some time.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asks, "Nothing!" They said. "Of course." I said sarcastically "How about going to the beach to relax the atmosphere?" Said Sunset

~ At the beach ~:

Normal POV:

The girls arrived at the beach and set up their things. While the others were swimming, Rarity and Rainbow came in to talk "When are you going to tell her?" "I do not know." "And where's Lightning Dust?" "She said she had a surprise for me." "NO RAINBOW! SORRY BUT I WANT TO TELL MY FRIEND THE TRUTH !!" "WHAT !!" "Girls, I need to talk to you." Rainbow Dash ran and put headphones on the girls' heads. "YOU WON'T tell them ANYTHING!" "OH IF I WILL tell them!" "GIRLS! Rarity, what do you want to tell us?" Said Aj "Hey Rainbow, ready for tonight?" Said Lightning approaching her "What would you say tonight?" Said Aj "Rainbow is cheating on you honey. When you were going to spend a night at Pinkie's, Spitfire called me to see if Rainbow had come home, so I went to check and heard moans, but it wasn't. not your voice but that of lightning. "" RARITY, YOU PROMISED ME! "" How dare you abuse her when she took it from me! "Applejack took Pinkie and Sunset's hand. "Sunset, can I stay with you for a while?" "Yes." And they left. "I hate you Rarity!"

~ At home ~:

Sunset POV:

"Are you sure about Applejack?" Ask Pinkie "Yeah. She cheated on me again and lied to me right in the face." Aj said as he closed his suitcases "But someday you will have to talk to him again" I said "If it's to save the world yes, but otherwise no." "As you want, we go." "Yes."

~ Sunset's house ~:

"You will sleep in my room." "Ok thank you." before I got down I heard "Applejack?" I approached her "Why did she do this to me?" she said crying, I took her in my arms. "Neither do I."