Truth + Dare = Problems

POV No One:

At the slumber party everything was going well, Sunset and Rainbow were playing a video game, Rarity torturing Aj with makeup, Twilight and Pinkie were watching Sunset and Rainbow while Lightning Dust was in her corner."How about we play the truth or dare?" Said Pinkie "A kid's game." Said Lightning "You don't have to stay honey." Rarity said wickedly "Finally, I'm going to play."They were normally challenging each other when Lightning asks Rainbow Dash "Rainbow?" "Truth." (For once) "If you weren't with Applejack, could you be with me?" "If I wasn't with Aj, yes." Everyone was shocked and Applejack laughed nervously."Do you mind Applejack?" Lightning Dust asks with his sly smile. "It's humor, Sugarcube." Aj said with a deadly gaze. "Ok let's continue." Rainbow said putting Applejack on her knee.

POV Aj:

It was Lightning's turn again and asked Rainbow again but this time it was going to be a lot different "Kiss me for 1 minute." I wanted to get off Rainbow's knees but she was too strong and wrapped her arm around me so that I can not leave "Me, I want to because for me that means nothing but it is unfair for Aj."She pushed me and kissed Rainbow who was confused at first but after a while wrapped her arms around her waist.

POV Rainbow:

Lightning kissed me! I was stressed but then I kissed him but Applejack pulled us aside and slapped me "Well done Rainbow Dash but now don't talk to me anymore, don't follow me and I never want to see you again. "Applejack said running to the bathroom and Sunset followed her" RAINBOW DANGER DASH HOW DARE YOU? "Rarity tells me even angrier than Aj "AND YOU!" Said Pinkie "WHY ARE YOU OFFERING CHALLENGES LIKE THAT?" "Calm down, it's not Lightning Dust's fault, it's mine" I said lowering my head.

POV Sunset:

Applejack had locked himself in the toilet crying "Aj, it's me." She let me in with her back to me. When I turned her to look at me, I saw that she had eyes red so I hugged him "WHY SHE IS DOING THIS TO ME!" "Calm down, you better calm down before making a decision." "If you say so but for now I have to go to sleep."