Caramel

Pov Rainbow:

I was sleeping when I heard Applejack sobbing on my chest "Hey, hey, is there a problem with my apple?""No it's just that ... since now you have it (If you don't know read the previous chapter) it reminds me of when ..." "When what?" "When Caramel rape me." She said crying more "Applejack, look at me, look at me." I said lifting her chin "Caramel raping you for her desires but me it's because I love you more than anything. If I didn't, I would. would not have saved from Fluttershy and I amet that I made a lot of mistakes but deep down. "I moved his hand from my shoulder, putting it at the level of my heart" You know it's you and you only my everything. I love you my queen.""I love you too Daddy (nickname of the dominant)."

~the next day~:

"Jackie, didn't he hurt you?" Said Pinkie stressed "Who?" I said "Caramel darling." Said Rarity "Applejack started shaking in my arms. Before I could I speak I felt someone shoot Applejack. Turning around I saw Caramel holding Aj and a knife "Drop her." I said grumbling "I'm so sorry I'm being made to do this." tears "What do you mean? Who's forcing you?" Sunset asks "I don't know her name but really I don't want to do this, I'm so sorry." "Wait, if you're really sorry don't do anything serious. "said Twilight" But I have to or else I'm gonna have problems. "" But we could help you get rid of these people. "He cried and let go of Applejack who fell to the ground" I I'm sorry Applejack. "he said as he helped her up." I know I've hurt you in the past but can we try to be friends? "" Why not, "she said to her. had a hug. Then Applejack approached me. With my Caramel promise, we'll help you. "" Thanks. "" But where did you start? "asks Pinkie" I have the number, can we identify the address? "" Good idea! "said Twilight.

~At 6 p.m.~:

Twilight managed to find the address and lead us down a dark street

Pinkie, Caramel, Twilight, Sunset and I wanted to go but Applejack and Rarity didn't "Are you sure you don't wanna come Baby?" "No and besides, I'm not going to leave Rarity alone

Pinkie, Caramel, Twilight, Sunset and I wanted to go but Applejack and Rarity didn't "Are you sure you don't wanna come Baby?" "No and besides, I'm not going to leave Rarity alone." "As you want but a kiss." I said shaping my lips. 

She kissed me and we left

She kissed me and we left.We got to the front of the house and walked in through the window "And what are we looking for exactly?" Said Pinkie "Something that lets us know who lives here." Said Sunset.We were rummaging when Pinkie for an ID when she saw the face she looked weirder than usual.

We were rummaging when Pinkie for an ID when she saw the face she looked weirder than usual

When she showed us the map my heart sank. "It's ..."

"Lightning Dust"