The Epilogue

(This video suits because of the top trio Thomas, Jacob and Arkrukia)

It was about two years after the final battle with the most evil being of the world, Dark Arceus, everything had become peaceful again.

No world ending terrors anymore.

One of the major heroes of that final battle, Jacob Float, had become a crystal rank member of the Abomasnow guild. Thinking and missing his rival and the one that landed the final blow, Thomas Ronoh Muramasa. "He didn't just disappear, he has to be alive... Somewhere and I'm gonna find him." Jacob stated to his team.

Meanwhile at the CrimsonOak guild, Arkrukia Zangia had been talking to his own team while looking after a baby espurr, his and Schizm's adopted son. "I wonder what happened to that Gallade, I hope he is okay?" Arkrukia explained to his team.

And well with the knights...

Sigal and the other admirals were sitting at a table. Two new admirals were there whilst two others had now retired. The two new admirals? Well they were none other than Azrael and Aramada. Both looking amazing.

Azrael looked nervous as it was his first admiral meeting. "Admiral Ryko... Do you ever get used to this?"

Whilst the meeting was happening, four famous leaftens were also meeting... Kitana, Contra, Ranger and Sypha.