Here It Goes, I'm Gonna Come Up With A Random Oneshot

Lordy that was a long title but as you read I indeed am gonna try a random one shot and I wanna find out what you all think. It isn't a fanfic either. It is an original.

The male was currently blaring rap music through his headphones while his male partner was on the nearby computer, it wasn't an unusual night time for the couple.

"How is your daughter going sweetie?" The male with the headphones asked with curious eyes. Clearly he wanted to know.

"She seems fine but can't get much done thanks to her husband." The partner stated. His partner was certainly older than the headphone person.

The male with headphones was roughly in his early twenties, his glasses looked like they were older than he was and his sitting stance was rather lax.

The older partner looked to be in his forties but was actually in his fifties. The couple would get odd looks but for the most part they were treated kindly by friends and they didn't see it as weird.

The world of stereotypes never weighed down on them. What did however was a shared problem with family.

The younger having issues with his sister that barely spoke to him while the older had so many family problems that nobody could fix just how shattered it was.

Religion could be said to be the catalyst for this shattered family of the older male. Though so would inheritance.

Alright thats all. Just a really short story but like is it good writing? Comment down below.