Chapter 3, The Kiss

Naruto's eyes widen and he blushes a bright red. "You don't actually mean that do you?" Sakura blushes just as bright and holds his hand tight. "I do Naruto... I have loved you ever since the day you came back from your three year training..." Naruto didn't know what to say, he was shocked by this. "Naruto?" "..." "Naruto please! What do I got to do for you to believe me?!" "..." Sakura blushes and realizes this was her chance and she pulls Naruto into a deep kiss...

Naruto couldn't believe it, the love of his life was actually kissing him! He smiles and embraces it by rapping his arms around her hips

Naruto couldn't believe it, the love of his life was actually kissing him! He smiles and embraces it by rapping his arms around her hips. Sakura noticed this and repositioned her arms around his neck. After a little while they pull away from the kiss and pant.  "That was-" Sakura giggles. "Wasn't that amazing?! See?! I love you!" Naruto smiled and blushed a bright pink. "Sakura chan..." He pulls her back into a kiss that was rougher and more affectionate. Sakura moans into this kiss rubbing her hands all around his chest. Naruto rubs his hands all around her back and hips. This was very affectionate, after all it was their first time expressing love to each other. They kiss more and more loving that the day had finally come for them to be together. "Naruto..." "Sakura..."

About a half an hour goes by of them kissing and cuddling watching the stars. "I love you Sakura chan... Thank you for admitting your true feelings..." He said blushing hard and smiling cutely. "I am just glad you still feel the same way hehe!" She nuzzles him and smiles. "Hey umm..." He looks into Sakura's beautiful eyes and blushes redder. "C-can we cuddle each other at my house? I just don't want this to end quite yet..." Sakura blushes then smirks. "Easy my sexy fox... Don't think you're going to trick me into sex that easily!" She giggles. "Awww man! I thought it would work!" He laughs. She cresses his cheek lovingly then whispers into his ear. "It did..." Naruto's eyes widen. "I-it did?" Sakura laughs. "Yes you Baka I will have sex with you!" Naruto smiles with glee then stands up and extends out his hand. "Then let's go..." Sakura giggles softly and takes his Hand. 

Heading home, to make the best night of their life more exiting than just kissing...

(End of chapter 3! Holy shit! I am having too much fun with this hehe! ^_^ The next one will obviously be lemon, so skip over it if you must! Note, I do not own the Naruto characters and this is just a fan story! Kishimoto is the one who created them!)