REPLACED pt 1

Name Choi y/n
Age :15
SIBLINGS: Choi yeonjun 22 years old a doctor
Hobbies: painting, dancing,
Personality: sensitive,kind, helpful

Y/n pov
It was morning and my alarm was buzzing so wake up immediately and what's the time it was 6:30 a m and I was getting late for school so I wake up and go to the shower room.
Y/n: aw I hate morning hmm.
Y/n pov
After taking the shower I took my clothes and ready for the school I was living alone because my parents were living on another country that's why I had a brother name  yeonjun . he's sweet and always care for me .
But not living with me cause he had job .
After dressing up I goes to the kitchen and made some toast and goes out for school.

[Time skip at schoo]
I was working in some shout my name from behind .
???: Y/n!!!!
I turned behind and saw......jimin and other.
Jimin is my bff and other are also my best friend for 7 years .I smiled at them before walking to them .
Y/n; hii guys how are y'all.
Jungkook: we are good shorty
Y/n: yaaa I will beat u I'm not short ..jimin is ..(trying to hold laugh )
BTS expect jimin : haha true
Jimin : yaa shut up and let's go to class before we get late okkay
All: ok let's go now

[Time skip at class]
Mrs Kim : ok class we have a new student today and there she is ...
???: Hello class ( bowed at class )
Y/n pov
I was taking books and supplies from my bag until my class teacher announce that we have a new student its common so I don't pay attention to it but when a girl came inside and say hello I lift my head a see who she is and..... MY EYES WINDED...she was JUNG JISU ..MY ENEMY FROM MY PAST SCHOOL..

Jisu: hello I'm Jung jisu and I like to you your friend nice to meet you all .
Mrs Kim: ok now you can ... Seat next to jimin .
Y/n mind: I was pissed off..bcz I don't want her to be close with my friends bcz she's a bully and a heartbreaker she bully me when I was in middle school that's why my parents sent me there in Seoul. She even break my brother's heart but  when she was bullying me  my brother didn't know about it when I told him he immediately breaks up with her and we move to Seoul from Busan .

TO BE CONTINUED