Chapter 1

Sabrina’s pov -

I woke up that sunday morning to find myself scrambling for my laptop . Todays the day they will be sending out the results from last weeks audition for the new disney channel tv series called ‘Girl meets World’ . I auditioned for the part of Maya and i convinced Peyton to try out for the part of Lucas . As soon as i found out that they want me for the role , i danced around my room - still in pjs and immediately called Peyton . He answered my call almost instantly . 

“SABRINA , I got in ! I got the part !” He exclaimed through the phone 

“Congrats Pey !” 

“Thanks , so what about you ?” 

“I uhm.. didn’t get the part” 

“Ohh…sorry to hear”

“HAHA Kidding ! I totally did . Told you i nailed the audition”

“Hahaha you little troll . Thats great to hear , can’t wait to start work with you”

“Likewise Pey . See ya , bye”

“Bye Sabrina”

We both hung up at the same time and i can’t resist but to blush . I’ve had a crush on Peyton since middle school although we’ve both been friends since elementary but how does one even develop a serious crush at the age of 7 right ? Anyway , He doesn’t know about the crush and i’m pretty sure he only see us both as friends , so i’ve been trying to hide the feelings for as long as i can remember .

Peyton’s Pov -

I got up early that sunday but i wasn’t too excited about the posting results . I was only excited to be working with Sabrina but i found out she was auditioning for the role of Maya Hart but according to the scripts i’ve read , Lucas’s love interest wasn’t Maya and instead its a character named Riley which i don’t know who’ll be playing as her . I checked my email and got a little excited knowing i got the part .  I was just about to call her when my phone rang and my excitement increased just as soon as i saw Sabrina’s name on the caller ID . We were both so happy on getting the part which was before she tricked me into thinking she didn’t get the part . Haha . How cute is she . Yes , you got me . I have this huge crush on her but i doubt she knows and i’m pretty sure she only see us both as friends so i’ve been hiding the feelings since forever .