Final Chapter

Sabrina's Pov -

I called my mum to tell her i'll be home late . Right after we finished shooting , i went down to the beach where i saw Peyton siting by a bench . 

" Peyton ? "

" Sabrina ? You came " 

" Of course i did , always there remember ? "

" So you do remember "

" Who ever told you i forgot "

" I assumed since you're dating Bradley now "

" Don't be too quick to assume " 

" Did your mum tell you that ? "

" Hey how'd you know ? "

" I just know "

We both laughed and all at once everything felt right again . I sat down beside him and we gazed at each other .

Peyton smiled and he looked straight into my eyes with his flawless blue eyes . He took me by the hand and he gazed in deeper . He leaned in . Closer . Until i felt his breath against my lips . I closed my eyes and i could feel his lips pressed against mine . It took a long good 10 secs before i pulled back and gazed at him again . 

" Peyton.. I .."

" I'm sorry "

" No Peyton .. I .. "

" I like you Sabrina . I've always had and i it took me this long because i was afraid it might ruin everything because i know you only see me as a friend and i had to kiss you today because i can't stand seeing you with Bradley anymore and before anything gets serious , i just needed to let you know how much i like you ... "

" Peyton ! " I exclaimed laughing before he could continue 

" What ? Whats so funny ? "

" Peyton .. I like you too " I couldn't help but laugh 

" Sabrina .. ? "

" Hahaha you . Peyton . You ! I wouldn't want anyone else "

" But .. you and Bradley .. "

" I know . I'm sorry . I never should have said yes , i just thought it would make you jealous because i heard you were going out with Olivia . Besides , i just broke up with him today " 

" You're joking "

" Not a word "

" So you went out with Bradley because you thought i went out with Olivia ? I never went out with her ! She asked me out , i turned her down because i was thinking of you . See , this is why you should stop assuming " 

" Are you always thinking of me ? "

" Not a day goes by without you on my mind "

" Cheesy . But you've always been on mine too "

" Can i call you Mrs Peyton now ? " 

I laughed . 

" Too soon Mr Meyer . Too soon "

He put his arms around me and we both sat there gazing at the stars . I looked at him and i knew he's going to be staying with me for a lifetime . 

Right beside me . 

Peyton's Pov - 

That night i kissed her . Nothing else could define perfect for that moment until i saw the stars and i looked at Sabrina and realised how similar she was to them . I had my own star but mine was more beautiful than any of them above us 

and she was right beside me .