Chapter 3

Sabrina's Pov - 

I still couldn't get over last night's dinner at Peyton's house . Everything felt so right . It felt as though we shared the same feelings for each other . Should i ask ? Would that ruin what we already have ? Nevermind , probably just me . 

Todays the first day of script reading with all the cast members . I was making my way towards the studio entrance when somebody ruffled my hair with their fist . 

"Hey girly , where you heading to ?"

"Away from you , thats all i know" 

"Well too bad for you i'm stuck to this job with you like glue" he laughed 

"That line could've been a song"

"If it was any song i'd write , it'd be for you"

He winked . I chuckled and we walked together to meet the director . 

Peyton's Pov -

My dad had just dropped me off near the studio's entrance when i saw Sabrina walking by . I ran after her and ruffled her hair leaving it to be a mess . She didn't complain though but why would she anyway , she still looks as beautiful in any style her hair could be in . I just know we have this spark but something keeps pulling me back from asking her , it'll just ruin what we already have . I can't risk it . We joked a little before we made our way to the director .  

The director introduced us to the rest of the cast of 'Girl Meets World'

A perky girl with long brunette hair introduced herself , "Hi , my names Rowan and i'll be playing as Riley !"

So shes playing Riley . ..

Then a guy with a bowl haircut , "I'm Corey and i'll be playing as Farkle"

Mhmm

Then came my turn . All eyes were on me but mine was all on Sabrina , who was smirking at me . She gave that eyebrow lift and i realised i've been staring for too long . 

"Sooo daydreamer .. Wanna tell them your name?" Sabrina asked , still smirking

"Oh uhmm .. i uh .. Sorry . I'm Peyton and i'll be playing as Lucas" 

Sabrina laughed then went on to introduced herself . 

"Sup . I'm Sabrina and i'll be playing Maya . Nice meeting all of you"

After the four of us , it was the former cast members from 'Boy meets world' turn to introduce and we were all excited to be working with them especially with Danielle and Ben . 

We all went ahead with our script readings . I wanted to rehearse with Sabrina but she was already busy having a 'pretend' conversation with Corey with scripts in their hand . 

I was memorising my script when Rowan came up to me from behind . 

"Hiya ! Hows the memorising going ?"

"Just like memorising history notes"

"Haha totally ! So you wanna practice our scene together ?"

"Yea sure why not"

Sabrina's Pov - 

After the entire introduction session , we all went ahead to practice our lines and memorise our scripts . I realised how stupid i've been . Why hand't i thought about the casting ? Why hadn't i thought about Lucas being Riley's love interest ? Here i am stupidly being Maya when Peyton is there being Lucas and also Riley's eye candy . What if they start falling for each other in real life . That can't happen ! I mean well i have no rights to say anything but still . 

I was practicing my lines with Corey for our scene together and i can't help but look over at Peyton . He seemed really happy being there with her . They're sharing laughs . Their laughs are echoing through the studio . Its not impossible for it to happen . Rowan is a really nice girl . Shes perky and cheerful and pretty and everything Peyton could ever want . 

I am jealous . There i said it . 

What if its true . Peyton only see me as a friend . nothing more . Ok calm down , they just met . nothings gonna happen . its ok . 

Peyton's Pov - 

There she is . Practicing lines with Corey . I keep glancing over and can't help but feel jealous .God , she looks amazing . Why did she even have to pick the role of Maya . In this series , Maya hates Lucas . She has to pretend to hate me during work now . 

Rowan was reading from her script and i took the chance to glance over at Sabrina again . Only this time , Sabrina was looking straight at me . Oh no . Did she noticed ? 

She smiled . I smiled . She lifted her eyebrows with that smirk she always does . I winked . We turned back . 

Well . That was satisfying . 

sigh . Sabrina , I wish you knew . 

Sabrina's Pov -

It was only the third time i was looking over at Peyton and he caught me looking at him ! Did he noticed i was looking over at him since the past half an hour ? No way . 

We locked eyes and he did that wink he always does to me . It never gets old . 

Sigh . Peyton , i wish you knew .