I love you idiot

Mew

The moment Gulf slapped me, I was so angry that I would have harmed him without knowing. But I tried to calm myself down. I knew if he talked to me I would have said something harsh for which I would regret later. So I just told him to stay silent. And he did that without saying anything. He is too innocent and too good for me. I seriously don't deserve him.

I just got carried away. His lips were so warm. First I wanted to kiss him. But as I kissed all the way to his neck, I just wanted to explore some more. His body is too soft. I wanted to kiss his chest. I wanted to suck his nipples until it got swollen and deep red. I wanted to hear him moan. I wanted to bite him. I was so horny that time which I'm regretting now.

It's good that gulf slapped me or I would have gone too far from my limit.

I was so embarrssed after misbehaving him that I couldn't face him for these days. I mean I wanted to apolosise to him. I know what I did was wrong. I know Gulf may not be as angry as he should be. But I'm feeling guilty to even talk to him. I'm such a douchebag. I can't believe I did that.

I think I should talk to Gulf this afternoon. Even if I'm feeling guilty I didn't stop following him. I know How sad he is after the incident. But is he angry with me? Or is he dissapointed with me? Or is he feeling guilty because of the slap. But I seriously deserved that slap. How could I hurt my gulfie!!!! I promised myself from the beginning that I'll always treasure him. But what have I done!!!!

Contrary to everytime, this time I'm a bit more silent and less violent. I have told my friends already what I have done. As usual they scolded me and adviced me alot. I mean Mild thinks himself as a love advisor  or something. How does he know so many things when he is single!!! Is he really single?? Of course he would have told us if he was in love. Whatever!!!

As usual I'm following Gulf to his classroom and he has no idea about it. He is so lonely. He doesn't hang out with his friends anymore. Just goes to college and return to his room. That's it. Everytime I want to appolosise to him, I feel ashamed of myself and stop doing so.

Gulf was about to turn right when someone I didn't expect at all appeared in front of him. And to my astonishment he started talking to Gulf. And what surprised me more that gulf talked to him casually as if he knew that bastard all along. What the hell is Josh doing here. I just stopped right where I was. Neither Gulf nor Josh could see me.

Suddenly I saw Josh was looking somewhere.There was a guy near the bushes with a phone. What does he want to do this time? I messaged man my location right away.

Then out of nowhere that bastard kissed Gulf. I could see that Gulf was as shocked as me with the action. My blood started boiling.Josh dared to lay his hands on my man.

I know Gulf is too good and may be in the slightest thought I had the feeling that he wasn't showing me his trueself. I mean I haven't seen such a pure soul ever. What did I do to deserve such a lover in my life!!!

We are now in the office. Our Dean scolded because it was evident that we fought. But I explained him everything and somehow raised my tone. The Dean got angry and told me to go to my classroom and he'll deal with the situation.

I went to see if gulf had reached his classroom or not. But all his friends were there except him. I called Wat to come outside.

Me: Have you seen Gulf?

Wat: He left for class before us. Why? What happened?

Me: Nothing. I'll go search for him. Ok.

Wat: Why? Isn't he coming to class? Did you see him today? Please fix everything. He is so sad and not focousing on anything.

Me: Don't worry. I'm going to fix everything. You just attend your class.