Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》

There were lights flickering around me . I was in a night club . I was wearing a very tight and short dress and  dancing freely.
I looked around me , some couples were dancing so close that even air couldn't pass between them and some couples were kissing while dancing .
Everyone was busy in themselves, I was busy in myself.

Suddenly I felt a hand touching my ass and then moving onto my waist . Someone grabbed me from behind and I leaned onto him. He wrapped his hands on my waist and I leaned onto him more wrapping my hands on his neck.
I inhaled his strong smelling scent and started moving my ass to his thighs seductively.
That person's hands moved up towards my breast and he squeezed them .

I let out a vicious smile and then turned around and face him . There was no proper lighting so I couldn't see his face properly.
I wrapped my hands around his neck and he laid his hands on my ass pulling me closer to him.
Then we started moving to the beat.

Then he asked , " What is your name , gorgeous?"

I said , " Rosaline . And yours?"

He replied, " Jack ".

Then he held me closer to him .

I said mockingly, " I am married. "

He replied with the same tone ," I don't care ."

I smirked and said ," I don't care either."

Then he started trailing down kisses in my neck. And I let him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I panickely opened my eyes . My heartbeat started beating with the speed of light. I was breathing very fast and my whole body was sweating .
Then I realised that I was in my room and it was just a dream , I sighed in relief.

Why did I have such a dream?
Oh my God!!
That was really awful.
I can never imagine myself like this.

I came out of my room and headed towards kitchen to drink water .The time was 1.30 am.
After drinking water , I was heading towards my room when suddenly my eyes went to Finn's room.
The door of his room was half opened.
I peeped inside.

I can't sleep alone , after seeing that horrible dream.
But I can't go to his room either without informing.
What if he got angry if I went to his room?
But he himself said that I wanted privacy not him . So it should be fine if I will break my own rule.
After all he is my husband , I can sleep in his room

After convincing my mind like this I started walking towards his room.
I carefully opened the door making sure not to make noise. He was in a deep sleep .

Oh my goodness!!!
He looks so handsome while sleeping . I have never seen him like this earlier.

He was lying in his boxers, blanket covered his lower body but his upper body was all naked.