Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》

Rossie

**********************

It has been two weeks since I came back from hospital . These days were pretty good. Finn is so nice to me . He takes care of every of my needs.

But sometimes I doubt that he is hiding something from me . Till now I am sure that something really awful had happened in the past but I have no idea what.

First Finn's mother talked very rudely to me and then I met those girls who were claiming them as my friend.
I don't know what had happened in the past but that thing had a very bad impact on my relation with Finn .

Although he care for me a lot but he stays very distant from me. He never comes near me like a husband , he never kisses me . I don't know what had happened .
In past two weeks, 4 or 5 times we have slept together at night because of my nightmares. But he never demanded anything from me as his wife .

Right now we are sitting on couch and watching a movie . He is siting on the other couch away from me.

In reality we were together but the fact was , that there is still some invisible distance between us which restrict him from coming him near me like a husband.  But I have no idea what .

Can it be possible that he had someone else in his life because of which he doesn't love me anymore?
No , he can't do this. He can't cheat on me .
The way he looks at me clearly tells how much I mean to him. The way he cares for me shows that I am the only one in his life.

I should not have negative thoughts like this about him. This will only worsen our relationship.

I stood from my couch and sat next to him. He didn't noticed me.
I slowly moved closer to him and put my head on his lap and lied down on the couch.
He didn't reacted. He was just sitting stern watching movie. 

I want him to cuddle with me.
To see me with affection.

After sometime he put his hand on my head and started moving his hand gently on my hairs . I smiled . I felt relieved by this. His touch makes me feel so calm.

Is there something he is hiding from me ?
I should ask him and clear eveything right away.

I look up at him. He was maintaining his stern composure and looking at TV.
I knew he had noticed me staring him and he is now playing hard to not look at me. Smiled crept to my face .
I kept staring him. The way he wet his lower lip with his tongue made me want to feel his lips . The way his hairs were brushing his forehead and he was moving his finger to them every while made me feel something oddly pleasing.
I suddenly noticed the corners of his lips moving up and his eyes delating. A sweet smile crept it's way to his face .
He looked down at me and I tried hard to keep myself from not jumping and kissing his amazing lips.
He was looking so adorable .

He said while Smiling, " Why are you staring at me like this ?"

I was about to say something when his phone started ringing. He took his phone and then put my head on the couch gently and went to other room to talk.

Who would have called at this hour ? It is 11.30 PM already. 
And why didn't he talked in front of me,  after all I am his wife .