Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》

Rossie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes on hearing my name. I saw Finn standing in front of me .
He smiled at me and helped me sit properly and he sat beside me.
Suddenly my eyes fell on the soup in his hands and I turned my face the other side.

He said smiling ," Rossie it is time to eat. Doctor advised that you should have this soup if you want to go home from here. " he tried to convince me.

But it is not that easy.

I said looking away, "I don't like soup. I don't wanna have it ."

He gently placed his fingers under my chin and turned my head towards him.

I looked into his mesmerising brown eyes , I felt tranquility and peace in his eyes and I got captivated by his eyes.
I felt like he is controlling me with his eyes. I can't think straight.

I kept staring him

I kept staring him.
With his one hand he was holding my face and from the other had he slowly brought the spoon to my mouth and I ate it, never breaking the eye contact .

Likewise he fed me the whole bowl of soup and I kept captivated by his eyes.

I don't know what happened to me. I felt tranquility with him. I felt that my life is fulfilled now.
He is all I need. I was lost in him.

Then he broke eye contact when I finished the soup.

He smiled and put the bowl aside. Then cleaned my mouth with tissue.

I came to my conscience .
"That doesn't taste good." I said to hide my weakness in front of him.
To hide what power he had on me .
How he can make me do the things I hate.

He said jokingly,"You should have said that while eating ."

"WHATEVER." I said rolling my eyes.

Then he got back to the couch and continued work in his laptop.

I was staring him.
A thought continuously repeating in my mind.

Why does he care so much for me?
Why I lost myself in his eyes?
I want him to suffer but why is he being so good to me.
Does he really love me ?
I don't know what is true. I can't differentiate between truth and delusion.
Everything is so confusing. First he behaved good to me when we were about to marry then he gave money to Jacob for sexually assaulting me so that he could marry me soon ,then when I lost my memory be cared for me like he really loves me. And now also he is behaving like his life revolves around me. I don't know is he doing it for his profit or is it for real.

I will go crazy like this.

With all these thoughts I don't remember when I slept sitting like that.

After sometime I felt someone sliding pillow under my head and that made me feel comfortable.

It must be him but why!!!