Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》

When I opened my eyes, the bright sunshine hit me , I covered my eye lazily from my hands to block the sunlight and covered my face with the blanket.
Then suddenly I felt blanket sliding down my face.  When I looked up I saw Finn , he was lying supporting his head with his elbow and he was staring at me.
I caught him staring me , he hesitantly got up and sat .
I also sat on the bed and said, " Good morning ".
He replied, " Good morning. " and hesitantly looked at his hands.

We both kept quite. Neither did he said anything nor did I .

It is getting so awkward.
May be I should give him the reason for coming in his room last night .

Then I said, " Umm... actually last night I had a bad dream . It was actually very awful . So I couldn't sleep alone , So I came to your room.."

He replied, "Oh-h !! It is alright. Do u want to tell me about your dream ?"

I said nervously, "Umm... Actually, it was really awful dream. I ... um... I was at a club and I was dancing. I was wearing very short dress. Then a man came and started dancing with me . And then ... um... mmm... I k-kissed him. I don't know why I had such a stupid dream. It is really stupid to dream like this. Oh God.... this is so horrible ... I could never ever do anything like that even in my dream. I don...."
I was trying to prove myself right .

I really don't know why I had such dream. And so stupid of me that I told this to him .
What Finn would be thinking about me???
He would not like me !!!

I was about to cry when he suddenly hugged me and then cupped my face in his hands and said in a calming tone, "Relax Rossie , It was just a dream. Don't stress over it.  I know you could never do anything like that ever. "

How could he be so calm afte hearing that his wife dreamt about kissing someone else?  He was trying to calm me .

I gazed in his eyes . I saw a kind of relaxation and aggression at the same time.

Then he said ," I'll go and take bath . I've bought some clothes for you yesterday. They are placed on the couch in the hall."
Then he went to bathroom and I went out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Finn

I headed towards bathroom and got under shower. I was angry because she had started regaining her memory of her past life. I know she used to go to clubs. And she might have relations with other men and I never stopped her. But I know that she didn't have intimate relations with any other man . I knew she was virgin when we did for the first time .But she had boyfriends.
She never loved me. She just wanted to ruin my reputation.

I never wanted to remember those awful days when some other men used to drop her home every night when she passed out in club .
It really kills me to see her with other men . But I couldn't do anything. She was not my Rossie whom I loved but she was Rosaline whom I married. But she was the only one who can make me feel so helpless.

But today I felt delightful also. Because it feels like I am getting my Rossie back. Today when she was telling me about her dream she nearly started crying by the thought of being with someone else. She was giving me explanation that she could never do that.
My Rossie is back.
Oh God!!! This was the Rossie whom I loved. The innocent and diligent Rossie.

Last night when she slept in my arms I felt like I've got everything I've ever wished. Holding her felt like being in heaven. I have always dreamt about holding her like that and yesterday my dream had come true.
When I woke up I saw her beautiful face . She looks like an angel while sleeping. Beautiful like a rose. My Rose. My Rossie.......
But I don't know , how long she will be my Roosie . What would happen when she'll get her memory back?? Will she again turn to Rosaline?? Will she live me or not??

When I came out after bath I went towards dinning table. She was sitting and having her coffee. I went there and sat on a chair. She was wearing the trousers and t-shirt I'd bought for her.

She smiled at me and said," Thank you for the clothes. There are nice ."

I said , " If you want more clothes then we can go for shopping today as today is weekend so I am free."

She jumped in happiness by hearing this and said excitedly ," Shopping!! Sure I would love to go to shopping . Will you also come with me?"

Katty chuckled by seeing her like this.

I replied, " Yes, your health is not fully good so I'll be going with you "

She smiled like a kid.

Oh damn... she is so cute.. my Rossie...

I smiled to myself..

After an hour I was sitting in my room going through some files , when door opened and she came inside excited.
I looked towards her. She was Smiling like a kid. I was a little confused why is she came to my room smiling like this.

Then she said, " I am ready. "

" For what ", I asked.

She take few steps forward and said , "You said at the dining table that you will take me to shopping today. Have u forgotten that?" She exclaimed in  disappointment.

I said , " Yeah! I remember that.. Let's go."

Then we exited the room.

************************************
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello , the amazing people out there..

Here is the new chapter...

I hope u are liking Finn's and Rossie's journey...

Keep reading guys....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Don't forget to vote and comment..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇●●●◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Stay safe.:) :)