15: How You Tasted

evelyn.

harry and i just finished our interview and now we're heading up to the venue to perform. i was shaking because i was incredibly nervous. "crap, there's more people than i expected", i say to harry who's eyes sparkled with excitement. "no, you'll do great. besides, i'm performing with you, remember?", his eyes gazing side to side. i let out a sigh, shivering with nervousness. 

:::

"get ready for harry styles and evelyn hutton!", when the emcee announced, i grew even more nervous even harry could tell. he wraps his arm around my shoulder and it made my heart pound harder, it could burst out my chest any moment. "you can do this, don't worry", he smiles at me and let me tell you, it did not help at all. it made my insides churn with that killer smile of his. we enter the stage as our song starts to play.

walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)

strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)

i get so lost inside your eyes

would you believe it?

 when he hits the strong notes, it makes me go insane. it was damn attractive. i would glance at him from time to time when he sings and i'd get romantic excitement when our eyes would meet here and there.

i'd walk through fire for you

just let me adore you

that's the only thing i'll ever do 

the song ends and our chests rises up and down from all the breathing we've been doing. "you did it", the crowd were cheering and screaming loudly but harry's voice was loud enough for me to hear it. i smiled and hugged him and i was going back to the thought i'd get when i come in touch with harry. i'd still have to get use to this type of feeling. 

"we're going to an afterparty in like 10 minutes", harry informed me as we rest backstage. "ooh, where?", i ask, sitting up straight, eager to know. "i don't know what his name was but it's held at the house of the guy we talked when we arrived here?", he says but ends it in a question tone. 

:::

"woah, this is like one of casper's house parties", i say, looking above the chandelier hanging on the center of the ceiling. "i heard some celebrities are here", i whisper to him. "do you wanna hang out on a balcony or something?", he looks at me, kinda dead in the eye. "oh my god, harry. wyou're so introverted, we're at a party. let's have some fun or something", i nudged his shoulder and dragging him to the kitchen.

nobody was going wild yet. nobody was taking shots. the party just started but i'm starting the fun. i slide the bottles and cups to the side, making the people look at me. "let's do fucking shots already!", i yell, hyping everybody up. i hand harry a shot as he takes it after hesitating about two times. harry was four shots in while i was in three. most of us were doing body shots, beer pong and spin the bottle. harry and i became a little too drunk but sober enough to analyze the situation we were in a ittle bit. we had a chauffeur to drop us off at our hotel after a few hours.

harry stumbles on the couch and rested. i did my best to walk steadily to the mini fridge next to the island, grabbing two bottles of water. before i could even walk over to harry, i had my two hands on the sink, placing my head over it, ready to puke out all the alcohol i had drunk. i started gagging. harry managed to walk over to me, placing his hand on my back. "are you okay? just let it out", he starts rubbing in motion. i was too drunk to even get all excited when he touched me. 

i started puking while harry holds my hair and rubs my back for support, casually saying let it out. once i was finished, i grab the bottle of water beside me, washing down the disgusting waste i've vomitted. "shit", i say under a  breath. "you okay?", harry checks up on me slightly leaning on the counter. i still tasted the vomit in my mouth a little but i managed to nod to his question. i've finished half of the water and stood still, trying to calm every part of my body down. "do you want wate-", i felt the most beautiful pair of lips smash into mine. 

i was sort of shocked at first but then, my hands find it's way around his neck. it drove me crazy, the way he had a strong grip on my hips as we sink in to the kiss. his hands slowly slid their way down to my ass as he slips his tongue in me. i bite his lip and continued to kiss him. i kissed him like i was longing for this for so long. he picked me up and set me on the counter. he was between my legs, still connecting our lips. i pulled out to take a moment and breathe as he started sucking on the crook of my neck, making me moan softly into his ear. he kisses and sucks all the way to my jawline and back to my lips. my hands roamed around his cheek and hair, his kiss drove me crazy, making me moan every now and then during the kiss.

"oh fuck", he breathes in between kisses. he pulls me in closer, making me lock my legs aroud him as he carries me to the bedroom. "fuck, i'm so tight in these jeans", he whispers to my ear, making me beg for him. "shit, just take me, harry", i respond, nibbling on his ear. he easily takes my top and threw it across the room somewhere. he trailed kisses down to my stomach, making me want him more. he crawled back up and unhooked my bra so smoothly as if he's already done it a hundred times. he tossed my bra on the floor, exposing my chest. he starts sucking on breasts, nibbling on my nipple. "ah fuck", i moan as my hands carresses the back of his neck. 

he kisses my lips and bites it softly. i grabbed the hem of his shirt, trying to take it off. his shirt was finally removed, revealing his slightly toned muscles. i immediately had my hands on his body, rubbing them, enjoying the warmth of his body. he sucks on my jawline, making me moan louder. he started to unbutton my jeans, leaving me in my soaked underwear. "shit, you're fucking soaked", kissing my clothed core, he bites on the garter of my underwear, sliding it down seductively. 

"ugh just fuck me, harry", i whine, arching my back, wanting him. i look down at him, smirking up at me. god, it was the death of me. he starts licking my clit, making me moan in bliss once again. he starts taking me whole, sucking the life out of me, twirling his tongue on mine. i find my fingers all tangled up in harry's long curly hair, tugging on it every now and then. "i'm close, harry"

he stops, wiping his mouth, reveaing another smirk of his. i sat up, placing my hands on his jawline, smashing my lips on his for like the fifth time. his hands finds it's way to my hips and back as i try to remove his pants. he stops the session for awhile to remove his pant along with his boxers, divulging himself. he pushes me back on the mattress, kissing from my stomach to my lips. he bucks himself into me, started to thrust. gradually, he went faster, ramming his into my entrance. my eyes roll back from the pleasure he gave me. he grabs my ankle, placing it on his shoulder, causing me to moan from the pleasure. "oh my god, harry, keep going", i moan as he cusses. i was moaning in bliss, arching my back every now and then. he starts to suck on my jawline as he thrusts, earning a scream from me. my nails lightly scratched his bare back, groaning at the pain. 

i get so close to my climax every time he'd groan. his deep, raspy voice was so damn attractive. when he stopped for a break, i took the oppurtunity to flip him so he'd be under me. "mm fuck", he moans. i started to grind and move my hips. his hands squeezed my sides when i'd lower myself deeper. my hands relaxed on his pecks as i was bouncing on top of him. "shit, that feels-" his sentence was cut off by his own grunt. he sat up, pressing our chests together. he sucks and kisses my neck, leaving light hickeys on the spot he was in contact with. "mmm fuck, ev, i'm so close", he groans in my ear, sending pleasure all over my body. 

"mmm me too", i continue to grind on his, feeling his heavy breaths on my shoulder, eventually, biting my skin. i moan in his ear, "fuck, i like the sound of that", harry started to grind with me, trying to come faster. "shit, it's really close" i moan out, gripping hard on his shoulders as i lower myself faster. we both moan in sync when i felt himself climax inside me, coming after him. i collapsed beside him on the bed. he threw a blanket over our bodies, breathing heavily. "shit", he swears the last time before we both got knocked out.

don't forget to vote and get holy water<3