Chapter 3

Im back teheh-
Sail away-surfaces

Y/n povs
"Yeah I would love to!!"noah says excitingly

Turning away I do a fist pump and turn back facing him. I give him a grin like the idiot I am and head out to my next class.
"See you there!" I shout to him walking to s15 for science. I'm not in Noah's class but I'm in the room next to him so I guess that's okay.

Time skip
10:15
We are half way through the first lesson of my double period and we have to do a practical. Yessss this is good I just hope I don't get pared with-
"y/n you are with nathan"the teacher says and cuts me of.
FUCK! He's one of those weird kids who sits in the corner picks his nose and eats it...etc
(The gross kid) except our kid is a lot worse. He is such a perv and he always looks at girls 🙀
I'm just gunna stop there you get the gist. And he's had a crush on me ever since year 7.
This will be fun. As we start the practical Nathan seems to be getting a bit close. TOO close.
As we are in the Corner the teacher can't see us so he does whatever he dam pleases. And they got rid of all cctv cameras in S block through quarantine (rly don't know why). When no one is looking, Nathan leans over me and as I lean back he places his had on my 🙀 and starts to squeeze it. OML HE IS FUCKING HARASSING ME HELP ME PLS!!! I am one of those kids who can't give a teacher a doctors note I'm that shy. So as Nathan stoped I couldn't say anything. no words came out of my mouth. Not one. I was just stood there in shock and then all of a sudden I see this. Two boys come in to my classroom claiming that they were sent in here. They were in the wrong class lmao. One of the boys was Nathan's best friend. And the other was.... oh it's Noah! As Nathan is best friends with Declan the teacher pared the two of them together. THANK GOD. I got put with Noah. I am so happy to see him but when he comes in I give him a faint smile. And he could tell something was wrong.

Noah's POV
Im so happy to see y/n but I can tell something is wrong she just looks sore. As we sit down she rests her hands on her face and starts to tear up. Okay something is so wrong. I give her a hug and rub her back. She liked that as she gave me a faint smile.
"Y/n, do u want to talk about it?" I ask hoping that it wouldn't make it worse.

"Actually, yeah I would" y/n states

As she explained what happens I fill with fear but also anger. How dare he. How dare he do that to y/n! The more I thought about it the more love I felt for y/n. Maybe she is the one. But as this point in time I was more angry and discussed by Nathan.
"Do you want to come round mine tonight y/n?" I ask

"Yes! I would love to!"

I can tell she was happy again!
as the class ended and we headed to break I asked Katie just to wait outside for me I will meat her there.

Y/n POV
Noah says to wait outside so I do and I see him talking to the teacher about something idk what tho-
All I see is the shocked look on the teachers face as he starts talking and then as Noah leaves she is on the phone.
I'm not going to ask Noah because it could be personal so I just leave it at that. As we start walking I see Millie (the
Little slut she is) staring at Noah. I tell Noah and as I do ruby and Molly and Katie start walking with us. (They are my bffs)
We start taking about how she is 14 and looks and acts like she is a stripper at 23. Ugh can't explain how much of a brat she is.

Time skip
School comes to an end and as it does rumours of Millie having a crush on Noah are coming a reality. He was talking to her earlier but he is so kind so I don't think he could help it.

On the walk home he explains how he really doesn't like her and how Millie has been hugging him all day. I think he is a bit creeped out.
"Don't worry about it she will soon find someone else to cling on to that's what she does"I explain

"Good! She better she is getting on my nerves!" Noah says aggressively
I chuckle. We are heading to his house and as we get there he leads me round the back to his room. It's so cool. It's has all this retro stuff with posters of bands and all this cool stuff. As he plays a song on his record player we both sit on his bed chilling and talking about our day. At one point he stands up and plays some jazzy romantic music...

a/n
Oooooh clif hanger
oml I love this tho- what will happen next...