Chapter 6

I changed it so now we are in year 12 (age 16-17)
New Characters: Hollie (popular girl)
Simon (old friend)
Megan (good friend)

Play date(the song describes the ending
of the chapter so don't play it until then)

Y/n's POV
"Yeah we are now dating!" Molly says excitingly.

"I told you!" I state

Wow this year is turning out great! I mean I've got my dream boyfriend and Molly's got hers. no one hates me yet. My classes aren't that bad either. One thing is on my mind thought. What happened to Millie? I haven't seen her round.

"Hey, do you know what happened to Millie?" I ask Hollie (one of the popular girls)
See I don't mind who I talk to as well I don't have any bad relationship problems at school. I'm popular but not mean? I guess... put it this way no one hates me.

"Erm, good point! Irdk!" Hollie reply's

So she dosnt even know what's going on?

Time skip
Next lesson
"See you later babe!" Noah shouts as he heads to his next class.

I blow him a kiss.

"Catch you later!" JJ says. Kissing molly on the cheek

Molly has the biggest grin I've ever seen haha!

I have geography which ain't gunna be fun but oh well.

I sat in my set and saw I was next to all my friends which I was happy about. We were sat right at the back so no one could see us which is good.

Half way through the lesson we started passing notes which no one saw. At first. I started passing notes to ruby.
(Y/n) (ruby)
Hi
Hello
I'm bored
Same
Make sure when you pass the notes the teacher doesn't see
Ok, wait was she looking?
No just making sure.
My tights are so itchy. Ugh
IKR same!!
I hate this lesson
Same! When are we gunna use our knowledge of volcanoes in the 'real world'
IKR never!!!
We're not even learning anything
Ik we have maths next 2
Ur kidding right!
Nope
Ugh

We then went on another slip as we ran out of space.

What are u gunna do when you get home?
Probably finish writing a fanf-

"I'll take this if that's okay!" The teacher says while taking the slip from my hand.

"We got busted lmao" ruby whispers.

Ugh. Great I got caught why am I always the one caught!

Time skip
Maths

Okay, I may have forgotten my homework but we will pretend like I had it in my bag this holleeeeee time okay!
The teacher starts blabbering on but he is a bit... ancient I guess so he doesn't really hear what is going on in the class.
Me and Noah start talking and I tell him about geography and he giggles.

"Hey! It wasn't fun!" I say breaking a laugh through it as I jokingly push him.

"It kinda is" Noah says with a smirk.

I laugh at him as we joke and tease each other for the rest of the class.ugh he is adorable!

"Wanna come round mine tonight to do sum stuff?"noah ask with an even bigger but silly smirk

"Sum stuff huh. Yeah sure I'd like to do sum stuff at yours tonight." I reply

Time skip
French
Okay I'm fine with french but the teacher hates me I just know it. It was an okay day but I bet this lesson will make it worse.

I rarely put my hand up in that lesson. TALKING IN EVERY WORD IN FRENCH AND NOT ONE ENGLISH WORD EVER IN THE SECOND FRENCH LESSON OF THE YEAR ISN'T EXACTLY TEACHING! Yeah french isn't my strong point.

Time skip
Last bell
The ball goes of and as it does I pack up my stuff got out my phone and stood with everyone else waiting to leave. She did say in English at this point tho.
"I shouldn't see any phones out yet!"she yells. Slamming the desk as she does every lesson.

Simon (an old friend) sees my phone and gives me a jokingly shocked look.

I reply back with one to and giggle.

As she finally lets us out of class I start walking with another friend Megan to the meeting point me and Noah meet at. As I was talking she seemed a bit of. Okay, I always call my friends BUM HOLE okay it's what we do! saying it in front of other people makes no difference either. We are never going to see any of our year group ever again after graduation so screw them who cares!! She did.

"Can you stop it's really annoying!" She says with anger in her eyes.

Me being slightly offended said-

"What do u mean?"

"Don't say bum hole in front of other people it's embarrassing!" She states.

"We ain't gunna see these people ever again so why does it matter?" I say jokingly. "I don't really care what they think tbh!"

"Well I do!" She states.

I should have stopped when she said to but i didn't and now she is mad! Oh well sucks to be you! I guess...

Time skip
At Noah's house
It was nice to just cuddle with him all night we were mostly on our phones and I was texting molly and we were both cuddling our bfs at the same time! Awe!
We both cuddled for a bit and then I got up from the bed to check my phone. Then I turned to see Noah staring into my eyes. His lips brushed mine as I kissed back and then he pushed me on to his bed he laid on top of me for a bit and then as he stoped to look at me he unclipped his belt. As we both got undressed and went under the covers he asked.

"Are you sure u wanna do this?"

"Do u?"I ask

"Yeah as long as your happy with it!" He reply's

"Then yes!"

a/n
Ooooooh sAuCeY tI mE!
Spoiler what happened when Molly
Was at JJ's house is the next chapter....
what did they do???