Chapter 8

Train week-James au

Time skip
Before school

Y/n's pov
I meet molly and JJ outside the gates. As We wait for them to reach us Noah hugs me from behind and puts his chin on my head. When molly reaches me we walk ahead of JJ and Noah and we talk about what happened last night.

"It was so exciting!" Molly says with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"IKR and it's crazy it happened at the same night! Wonder if they planned it?" I say

"Doubt it"

Noah's pov

"Wonder if they suspect we planned it?" I ask JJ.

"Molly won't. Y/n might." JJ says.

"Yeah molly won't she is to oblivious!" I say with a giggle.

"That's true!" JJ reply's

Y/n's pov

"Yeah I doubt it!" I say nodding.

"Oh well better get to class!!" Molly says as we wait for the boys to catch up.

"See you later!"I say waving goodbye to molly.

She waves and heads to her class I walk with Noah to maths.
I love maths now because I get to sit next to Noah and talk to him it's so sweet!

"I love maths now!" Noah says.
Wtf can he read my mind??

"Why?"I ask

"Cause I'm sat next to you!" Noah explains.

"Awww" I say as I hug him.

Time skip
Maths
NOOOO HES MADE A SEATING PLAN!!! I'm sat next to... NATHAN!

Nooooooo I can't do this!
As Noah takes his seat I quickly take a seat next to him as no one sat there. Phew 😅 I hope the teacher didn't notice. I'm not sitting next to that perv!

Time skip
Lunch
I sat with all my friends and it was really nice to just chat to all of them because most of the time they are so I'll.
Ugh I hate COVID!
Though something strange happened at lunch. Half way through lunch JJ just kinda left and a few minutes after so did molly...

Molly's POV
"Meet you round the bend in 5 k?" JJ said.

He wanted to do something I'm didn't know what but I didn't care it could be fun!

"Okay?" I say confused but going along with it.

He goes out of the dinning hall and the 5 minutes after I left the hall.
The minute I walked out he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me behind the building. 'What is he doing?' I thought.

"Here we are!"JJ said.

"What do u mean he-" I say but got completely cut of as JJ pushed me against the wall and crushed his lips against mine. Oh se we're doing this now okay...

After a while he stoped and looked at me.

"Dam your gorgeous!"JJ says whilst walking back to the hall.

"U comin?" He asked

" I think I'll just stay here for a bit. Wait can you tell y/n to come here!" I reply

JJ goes and gives me a thumbs up.I see y/n walking towards me.

"Hiya!" Y/n says.

"Hi" i say.

I wanted her there for Comfort I guess she has amazing advice and is so nice to be around!

Y/n's POV

The strangest thing happened while I was talking to molly. I saw Nathan and Millie holding hands walking past to go to the back of the hall. Are they? No. This can't be?! There dating??

" quick hide!" I whispered to Molly as they where coming to where we were standing.

I wouldn't call it stalking just watching over them.

Nathan and Millie brushed there lips together. Ew. Millie put her hands on his checks and Nathan put his hands on her but. (Told you he was gross) eventually Nathan pushed Millie to the wall and then I guess started banging her against the wall. I hear the groans I back away even more hidden. Gross. I was curious where it would go. But as I saw Nathan take his top off and undo his belt i knew I had to leg it. I ran round the other side dragging Molly. I thought it was my time to snitch! So I did.

We watched the teacher from a far view go round the back and she caught them of guard. It was funny to see Millie finally get what she deserves. As I saw the two walk past me and molly (they were dressed) I see Millie say something to Nathan pointing at me- they're up to something I just know it. Why would the slut/ most popular girl of the school go out with nathan. It makes no sense.

Time skip
At Noah's house
I tell Noah how scared I am about what is happening with Millie and Nathan and he is so comforting. I'm so happy I have him! I spent the night at his and it was great!

Time skip
5am
Noah woke me up at 5am! He said he wanted to watch the sunrise at the park. Aww that will be so cute!! I nodded. And we headed out. It was so pretty and so nice and relaxing. Oml he is the best boyfriend ever!!!Abby the time the sun had fully risen we decided to go back and get ready for school. We got back and we started getting ready and decided to have a shower. As I got in and started showering I heard the door open. It was Noah and peaked my head out just a smidge to see him standing there naked with a condom on? I poked my head around and said.

"Hey Noah!"

"Hey baby"he smirks as he jumps in the shower with me.

I walk my fingers up his chest as I say.
"Whatcha doing?"

"About to have the time of my life with you!" He replied.

As I brush my lips against his he turns and pushes me against the wall.

a/n
So yeah we fucked.
WHY ARE THESE CHAPTERS SO SHORT !!!!