Chapter 13

Y/n pov
I awake to the sounds of beeping. I open my eyes but only the slightly before I close them as it was to light. I saw people though. Well the shadow of people. I try to speak but no words come out. Just a mutter.

"GUYS DID U HEAR THAT??"someone says.

I can recognise the voice! I think.

"What??"a woman's voice comes out of no where.

It sounds like molly but I couldn't tell. I suddenly feel both of my hands being held. They are both warm. I could recognise them straight away. Noah was holding my left hand. And molly was holding my left. I then feel a body crowd round me. It's Noah. He kisses me on the fore head and before he leans back his warm tear drops onto my left cheek. Then the scatter of shoes and the crowding around me happens but in larger quantities. I then feel 8 people hug me. They remove one by one and I get a tear drop on my cheek from almost everyone. As the last one hugging me let's go she kisses me on the fore head and drops another tear drop. I could tell who it was.

I guess the power of love is quite strong as the tear drops gave me a warm glow inside. It gave me enough power to open my eyes fully. As I do I hear a gasp before the crowding happens again.

I hear heals coming towards the room I'm in and everyone backs away as this woman comes near me. She starts talking and I couldn't really hear what she was saying all I remember was holding everyone's hands.

As the woman leaves I hear Noah say.

"CAN YOU DO ANYTHING?!!"

Which the women reply's with.
"I'm sorry there is nothing we can do"

From then on I see everyone burst out with tears almost like someone had died.
Then it hit me but it was to late my eyes became heavy again and I was falling asleep. I tried to stay awake but I was struggling to breath. All I remember was saying my last words and seeing all my friends there before it was dark again.

Mollys pov
"I'm sorry there is nothing we can do"

They were the last few words I wanted to hear! She about to go and i don't know what to do I give y/n a hug as almost 10 tear drops fall on her. She looks so lifeless, so empty. she was smiling on the outside but she didn't know what was gunna hit her in 1 minuet. I say.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!"

Then I hear what I thought thousands of "I love you y/n!!" Then it happened. She said.

"I love you guys so much and I don't know what's happening right now but you will get through it I promise!"

Her last words.

Her eyes close. Her pulse slows, and the dreaded long beep of the heart thingy goes of. We all crowd around her and bawl and hug her. And the worst part was is that even though she was gone she was still smiling.

a/n
Again I'm sorry...