Chapter 5

kOkkieecrumble
Dynamite-bts

Y/n's POV
Time skip next day
This week has gone so well! I mean I've got a dream boyfriend now what more can I wish for!!he has invited me over after school again which I really don't mind but he is coming to mine next. It's so nice being around him he is so cuddly and warm and when we see each other we always give each other a hug and a kiss. Ugh he is so adorable I can't take it!!

We had a couple of classes together but that didn't matter he did the most romantic think ever!
I think it was 2nd period and we had a longer break as this COVID thing changed our timetable. And as the class ended noah pulled me to a hidden cupboard inside a hidden room. he locked the door so no one know we were in there. At that moment I realised he is the one. I stared at him for a bit and soon enough he kissed me and this was probably the best kiss ever. it was so peaceful and so calm but it also lifted a weight of my shoulders. It showed i didn't have to hide my feeling for him! And I was happy to love him with all my heart. And my dream boyfriend is kissing me and loves me truly! Then he stopped and with a confused look on my face I asked.

"No!"

"Don't worry, trust me this decision is vital!"

I was a bit sceptical at first he then started I guess kissing my neck and then I realised what he was doing. When he stoped I asked jokingly.

"Yep very vital!"

Noah giggled

"Yes very!"

I held him round his waist and he started playing with me hair as we just stared into each other's eyes

"I love you." I say with fear on what he would say back.

"I love you to." He replied

Time skip
lunch time
I sat with Molly, ruby, Noah and others and it was nice as we all got to see each other again and Noah's friends sat with us as well so that was nice.we were all of talking into our own little groups I guess. I was sat Next to Molly and Noah and opposite ruby. Out of the corner of my eye I saw molly trying to get my attention.
"Yes?" I whisper.

"U know..." she started "I'm kinda into one of Noah's friends."

"Oooooh, which one?" I ask excitedly.

"JJ I think" Molly mumbles.

"That would make sense. Go talk to him!" I state

"Really?"

"Yes!!" I say kinda pushing her over to him.

She starts to talk to him and I don't here what she says but it seems like it's going well!

Molly's POV
I walked over almost shaking in fear. I give a grin to him like the idiot I am and he tells me to sit with him. We are kinda in our own little bubble. I am only talking to him and no one else which is nice. at one point there was a moment of silence but a comfortable silence. After we looked into each other's eyes and I realised that he is the one! Maybe.. I'm still not sure..but then he went in for a kiss
'he is the one!' I thought as I went in for the ki-

"Come on guys we're going!" Five says to us. Completely ruining the moment there but oh well.

As we got out of the dining hall JJ says "hey, guys we will meet you out of M block!"

"See you there!" Y/n says.

Uh what does y/n think she's doing letting me be alone with JJ?

JJ grabs me by the arm and pulls me behind the building where no one can see us.

"What are you gunna d-"

I get completely cut of as he goes straight in for the kiss. As I start to kiss him back JJ I clips his top 3 buttons of his blouser and then wraps his arms around my waist. I place both of my hands on his bare chest. As we stop he looks at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

a/n
Another cliff hanger oop-
does she say yes??
We will never know....
Also why are the chapters so short!!!! ugh