Mark the Wolf

Full Name: Markus Hatson the Wolf.

Nickname: Mark (by everyone), Marx (by Gwen and Connie) and Markie (by Zeke and (sometimes) Badar).

Age: 17

D.O.B: October 16th.

Birth Place: Angel Island.

Heritage: American; Guardian of the Master Emerald.

Species: Mobian wolf.

Gender: male.

Sexuality: gay.

Relatives: Knuckles the Echidna (father), Emma Hatson the Wolf (mother) and Badar the Echidna (older twin brother).

Love Interest: Zeke the Cat.

Powers/abilities: his powers consist of super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced stamina, wall climbing, high acrobatic skills and reflexes, limited geokinesis, gliding and Chaos energy, all of which Mark got from Knuckles, while he got the ghost ability from Emma. Mark also knows box-fighting and karate.

Personality: while Mark does have a temper, it's not as bad as Badar's short-temper. He's also seen as kind, caring, a little sensitive, brave and anti-social, as far as making friends goes. Mark sometimes likes to keep to himself about personal feelings or problems he has. He can also get easily jealous, especially towards the friends-with-benefits relationship between Zeke and Badar.

Family relationships:

Knuckles the Echidna (father) - Mark and Knuckles have an okay relationship, as far as training goes (and taking turns watching over the Master Emerald). Otherwise, these two have a hard time talking to each other, as most of their conversations up being a little awkward.

Emma Hatson the Wolf (mother) - Mark and Emma on the other hand, have a great relationship in terms of sharing the trait of keeping to themselves a lot (which Knux gets jealous of sometimes). Whenever he has a personal problem, Mark goes straight to Emma for guidance. As a small child, he would even go to Knuckles and Emma's bedroom after having a nightmare and cuddle closer to his mom.

Badar the Echidna (older twin brother) - Like I said before, Badar and Mark have a rocky relationship, because Badar purposely acts like an asshole and brags about his powers and about his relationship with Zeke (which clearly pisses Mark off).

Fun Facts:

- Mark has red fur, platinum blonde tips on his wavy bang, a white Nike look-alike symbol on his chest, a pale peach muzzle and amethyst purple eyes he got from Knuckles.

- When Emma walks in the kitchen in her underwear, Mark is not at all phased by this, simply because he knows it makes his mother comfortable in the morning (and because he has no romantic interest in females), therefore the action doesn't embarrass him one bit.

- Whenever he sees a hot dude's abs (or a hot guy in general), he becomes a gay disaster with a bleeding nose and faints.

- For some unknown reason, Mark hates and despises chocolates and grapes. However, he does have a huge liking to pistachio salad and banana cream pie.

- Part of Mark's personality is heavily inspired by Keith Kogane from Voltron: Legendary Defender.

- Even though Zeke spends more time with Badar than him, Mark still cares deeply for Zeke and tries not to let Badar's bragging bring his self-confidence for his crush down.

- Mark figured out he was gay at the age of thirteen. So in a sense, Mark has always known he was gay, he just didn't realize it until later in his life.

- Mark is the younger twin by 20 minutes.

- By birth, Mark has always been next in line to be the Master Emerald's new guardian (despite the fact that he's not an echidna like Knuckles and Badar). This was fully realized when Mark touched the Master Emerald (this happened when Badar and Mark were eleven and at that time, Knuckles thought Badar was gonna be the next Master Emerald guardian).

Friend(s): Emily the Hedgehog (neutral friend), Gwen the Hedgehog (best friend), Zeke the Cat (current friend/crush), Alex the Salamander (neutral friend), Lillith the Tiger (neutral friend), Connie Prower (2nd best friend) and Anna the Hedgebat (neutral friend).

Enemies: Katy Acorn, Conan the Werewolf-Cat and Noir Yang the Werewolf.

Usual Outfit: Mark is usually seen wearing no shirt, light brown jean shorts, white ankle socks, brown sneakers with one white stripe going down the middle and black leather fingerless gloves.

Theme Song: "Is It Just Me?" by Emily Burns.

Name meaning: dedicated to (the Roman god) Mars.

What do you guys think of Mark? Be specific, hit that vote button and tell me in the comments below :-)