Anna the Hedgebat

Full Name: Annalise Cox the Hedgebat.

Nickname: Anna (by everyone) and Lisa (by Silver, Anne and Blaze).

Age: 14

D.O.B: March 13th.

Birth Place: Sol Dimension.

Heritage: French, American.

Species: Mobian hedgehog/bat hybrid.

Gender: female.

Sexuality: asexual.

Relatives: Silver the Hedgehog (father) and Anne-Marie Cox the Bat (mother).

Love Interest: none (yet).

Powers/abilities: psychokinesis is the ability to move objects (or living beings) by mental effort alone. Anna also took women's defense classes. She has special cells in her ears that make her extremely sensitive to noise, even being able to hear a beetle walking on a leaf. She has very strong chest and back muscles she uses to enhance her ability to fly.

Personality: Anna is usually described as a creative, bubbly, cheerful and caring person. She is also an extrovert, as she likes to socialize with others (whether they be bad or good) and is also shown as a very expressive and fun girl to be around. However, the down side to this is that she's not very good at keeping secrets, as she often is described as bluntly honest as well. Like her parents, Anna can be naive and insecure about a lot of things, even including herself.

Family relationships:

Silver the Hedgehog (father) - Anna and her dad's relationship is much like when Silver first met Amy, but without someone getting slapped after receiving a random hug out of nowhere (XD). These two appear to have a lot of bonding moments (Voltron reference anyone? No?), as they often practice their powers, have random father-daughter dances and they often stay out at night to look at the stars.

Anne-Marie Cox the Bat (mother) - Ever since she was seven, Anne has noticed that Anna has a habit of drawing and painting in her free time, which Anna (sometimes) lets her mom use to create a new line of fashion for her career. This in itself has helped these two create an unbreakable mother-daughter bond... however, like most relationships (that are similar to this one), their knit-tight bond won't last forever.

Fun Facts:

- Anna has mint green fur with light pink and silver spots, a cream muzzle, dark purple bat wings, big hedgehog/bat mixed ears, half golden yellow/half dark magenta eyes and her top quills are slicked back into a short ponytail (making it look like an under-cut with dreads).

- When Silver and Anne wanted to get Anna baptized, Blaze was chosen (by Silver) to be her god-mother, while Anne chose Kyle to be her god-father.

- Anna's personality is heavily inspired by Kimmy Gibbler from Full House and it's sequel series, Fuller House.

- Anna's bedroom is galaxy themed, as she has a butt-load of glow-in-the-dark stars stuck to her ceiling, while her walls are painted with blue, purple and pink to mimic outer-space. To go with the theme, she has a few star paintings hanging on her walls, some of her drawings and a galaxy bed-set.

- She loves bubble baths, raisin oatmeal cookies, flower scented candles, chipmunks, fruit flavored candy and gazing at the stars from hours-on-end.

- She hates showers, chocolate chip cookies, plain candles, non-galaxy related things and pineapples.

- Anna has a pet chipmunk named Scarlett (because Scarlett has auburn fur).

- As said before, Anna doesn't have a love interest yet, but she will have one eventually.

- I didn't get the idea for her nickname from Princess Anna from Frozen, that thought just randomly popped in my head after thinking about it for long periods of time (lmao).

Friend(s): Alex the Salamander (best friend), Emily the Hedgehog (self-claimed best friend), Gwen the Hedgehog (neutral friend), Badar the Echidna (neutral friend), Mark the Wolf (neutral friend), Connie Prower (neutral friend) and Lillith the Tiger (neutral friend).

Enemies: Katy Acorn, Conan the Werewolf-Cat and Noir Yang the Werewolf.

Usual Outfit: she often wears a sleeveless royal purple fluffy dress, royal purple heels, white gloves and lavender wrist-bands on both wrists.

Theme Song: "American Girl" by Bonnie McKee.

Name meaning: graced with God's bounty.

What do you think of Anna, guys? Tell me in the comments below and hit that vote button^^