Pick a Side

Dream POV:
The war is definitely close to starting. Ooohh they are going DOWN. hah. I've seen y/n play and they're pretty good. I have to convince them to be on our side. I've already talked to Eret and he's on our side. He's gonna trick tommy, wilbur, fundy, and tubbo. Playing with VR it's gonna be hard to kill them. I've used it and they look like they're actual selves. I'm really wondering what y/n looks like. They're doing a face reveal just for the war. hmm... seems sus but anyway i need to make sure everything is ready.
End of POV

You log on to VR, get the character to look like you, and join the SMP. You spawn and see Dream, george, and Sapnap running in your direction. You see them and you're heart starts racing. This was your first time really meeting them. You smile really big and take a second to look at them. This is your first time seeing Dream too. You see a really tall guy, with blonde hair, green eyes, peachy skin, and  freckles. He was wearing the iconic green dream hoodie, with cuffed jeans, and black converse, and of course a Dream mask.

Dream: Y/N! Oh my gosh i- i can't believe this is really happening. Hi! hah

y/n: Oh my god!!! i can't believe this is really happening. Hi it so nice to... see you guys.

Sapnap: Hiii. You're here!! It's good to see you. You look kinda different than i expected.

George: Yea i imagined you... taller.

y/n: oh... wow...well it's nice to meet you george. how are you? how has your day been? you look nice today.

George: Hah sorry. it's nice to meet you y/n.

You give George and Sapnap a hug. You stop for a second and give Dream another look. You're mesmerized by Dreams green eyes. But only for a second. You give him a hug. Again his eyes stop you. He gives a nervous grin and starts showing you around.

y/n: This is so much cooler in real life..Well VR i guess it's not really real life.

After they're done showing you their side and L'manburg, they take you up on a mountain. The view of the whole SMP was beautiful. All the things built. Even all the things destroyed. It's what made it beautiful.

Dream: y/n... you know what you have to do..

Sapnap: Ew... hahah why do you say it like that.

George: Jesus i thought you guys were planning to kill us off or something.

y/n: hahah... wait why are we up here?

Dream: You have to choose a side y/n.

y/n: oh... uh well... i mean your guys side obviously right?
George and Sapnap look at each other then to Dream.

y/n: what?...
George: hmmm seems suspicious...
Sapnap: yea that's kinda sus as frick.
y/n: what? why?
George: How do we know you're not just saying that to scam us??
You look at Dream and you can tell he's trying to hold in a giggle.

y/n: oh shut up haha i haven't even met the rest of them. online or VR.

Sapnap: hmmm... i don't know about it boys.

Dream: You're fine y/n you can be on our side. hahah Sapnap leave them alone.

Sapnap: What?? it was george too... that's not fair.
George: shut up Sapnap you know you started it.
Sapnap: Come here george.

Sapnap starts chasing george down the mountain and leave you and Dream behind. You sit down on the edge of the mountain with your feet dangling off. Dream sits down next to you. He leans back a bit and takes another look at the SMP and sighs. it was a nuteral sigh.

Dream: This is all probably going to be destroyed in the war.

y/n: we can always rebuild it right?

Dream: Yea but it won't be the same. We can build better buildings but it's won't be as simple as the first time.

y/n: Yea i guess you're right. I never really thought you were that kinda of person.

Dream: What do you mean?

y/n: the kind of person to hold on the the past. or simpler times. I kinda always thought you were the kind of person to always want the newer things.

Dream: I'm kinda both. Y'know letting go of the past can be hard for anyone but the only things i have a problem with letting go is the beginning of big things.

y/n: what do you mean?

Dream: Like for example... the beginning of this SMP. i like how it is now. it's small but it's a big part of this worlds history.  and that's all going to be destroyed soon.

You sense a sad vibe coming from him. He looks away and slides his mask down a little to cover his face. You give him a moment and look around one more time.

y/n: DREAM!!!

Dream: WHA- WTH???

y/n: There's no time to be sad!!

Dream: huh

y/n: THERES NO TIME TO BE SAD!! Look at everything you've built... okay? Take a mental picture. okay? THEN LETS GO DESTROY TOMMYINNIT. When you have your SMP back in your control... you can build it as simple as you want it. But for now we have a war to be getting ready for.

Dream smiles and stands up. He looks all around one more time.

Dream: You're right. LETS GO FUCKING KILL TOMMYINNIT.