No Way Out

You all stop and look at each other in confusion.

Dream: what?

Tommy: I just tried to leave. it won't let me.

Dream: nuh uh

Tommy: try it....

You, Tommy, and Wilbur look at Dream. You waited for a second and he finally opens the menu.

"Dream left the game"

You all just stand there in silence for a minute. You all kept your eyes pinned on where Dream last was.

"Dream joined the game"

Dream stood there in shock.

y/n: dream?

Dream: He's right. You can't leave.

Y/n: there's no way. There has to be a way out. Come one you guys are just messing with me.

Dream: try it... y/n... Wilbur... try it

You and Wilbur look at each other then Wilbur opens the menu.

"WilburSoot left the game"

You all stood there waiting for him to come back. 2 minutes went by. Then 5 minutes. Then 10 minutes.

Tommy: guys it's been 20 minutes...

Dream: he probably got out and is trying to get us out just give him time.

It was night time now. You all went Dreams house. Dream was pacing the room. Tommy was sitting down fidgeting with his hands. You were sitting down with your hands in your lap. You a Dream subconsciously looked at each other. You give Dream a worried look. Dream sat down next to you and put his arm around you.

Dream: it'll be fine i swear.

You set you head on his shoulder and chills run down your body. it was a really cold night. Dream felt you shake. he stands up and begins to take off his hoodie.

Dream: Here

Y/n: oh no it's ok you don't have to-

Dream: No it's fine here. I was getting a little hot anyway.

You take the hoodie and put it on. It was like a dress on you. It's warm and comfortable. It smells nice too. he sits back down next to you. You all start to get tired. Your eyes start closing and your head gently falls on dreams shoulder. Dream smiles and leans back and moves your head so that it's on his lap. You and Dream fall asleep. You wake up the next morning to Dream playing with your hair. you slightly open your eyes and see his blonde hair on your face.

Dream: hey wake up sleepy head.

You sit up and rub you eyes. You look around and it's just you and dream.

"We're still here" you think.

y/n: where's tommy?

Dream: He's asleep downstairs.

You sit up and the morning sun shines bright in your eyes. You squint and look over at dream and give him a small smile

y/n: were still here... hm... has wilbur come back yet?

Dream: no I don't think so...well do you want something to eat?

y/n: yea sure

Dream give you some bacon and bread and you guys go out and just walk around the SMP. You are just talking about your real lives. You really did enjoy getting to know Dream. Something clicked in your head though.

y/n: oh my god

Dream: what?

y/n: what if wilbur didn't get out. then Sapnap and George and the rest of them won't know to not get on.

Dream: Well we've been gone for almost a day they should be aware at least. and also if Wilbur never got out then where is he? non of this is making sense my head hurts.

y/n: yea i guess but what if time works different in here. What if it's been a day here but an hour in real life... what if it's been like a year irl.

Dream: No i don't think it has. Someone would have come to help us by now.

y/n: i'm just wondering where Wilbur went.

As you say that Tommy walks to you guys and says good morning. His hair is messy and his shirt is wrinkled. Then it all goes quiet.

"WilburSoot joined the game"

Your heart drops and you take off to where Wilbur last was. And there you see him. Wilbur just looking around. He sees you and Dream and he takes a deep breath.

Dream: Oh my god Wilbur where have you been.

Wilbur: I- i don't know

Dream: what do you mean you don't know?

Wilbur: i left the game then i saw real life for a split second then i was standing in the same spot and you guys where just standing there. i was trying to talk to you guys but i guess you couldn't see me. i saw everything but you guys couldn't see me.

y/n: wait... are you serious that sounds cool

wilbur: i mean yea i guess but i was worried that you guys thought i was like dead or something.

y/n: so you like in spectator mode? well why didn't it say you joined the game?

Dream: We have a couple more problems thought.

Wilbur gives him a curious look.

Dream: How will the rest of the people on the SMP know to not get on?

Wilbur gave a look of defeat. It was obvious he was already scared and sick of this. He had absolutely no idea what to do and but he didn't want to let you guys down. He already misses Niki and everyone in his life. It was almost like everyone could read his mind. Tommy put his hand on his shoulder and gave him a nod. Dream puts his arm around him and you give him a side hug.

"GeorgeNotFound joined the game"

Dream: fuck