Hide and Seek (Alt Ending Part 1)

You run out of the house. The cool wind rushes past your cheeks as your heart beats faster every step. You come up on George sitting my a lake. You stopped to catch your breath.

y/n: George.. Listen.. please...

George put down his sword and shield and put his knees up to his chin. You sit next to George. The silence make your head and heart ache. You clear your throat and try to talk with the ounce of life you had left to fix this.

Y/n: I didn't know

George: I know... it's not your fault.. he's cute, he's smart, he's caring. He makes everyone smile.

Y/n: George..

George: No really.. i should've been prepared for something like this honestly. He's perfect.

You stay there kinda confused.

y/n: I don't understand-

George: I used to have feelings for Dream. Now I'm scared that it's the idea of Dream that I fell in love with.

The thinking silence makes you wanna throw up.

George: Why chase after a guy that would never love me back. And has feelings for another friend.

Y/n: George he does love you.. you know that.

George: Not the way I want him to. I don't even love him the way I want myself to.

You wrap your arm around George's shoulder and squeeze him a little. George alway gave off a calming and happy vibe. Even if he isn't always happy. It was just something about him makes you wanna cling on to him for support. When you're falling... even if he is falling alone..

You hear dragging footsteps come up from behind you. You scoot away from George to turn you head. Sapnap and Tubbo are there, out of breath. Tommy comes walking up behind them.

Tommy: We run for no man.

Sapnap gives Tommy a friendly punch on the shoulder and then slid to sit next to George.

Sapnap: Hey man.

George: I though it was hey mamas for you.

Sapnap: Nope, i came here to comfort you and be a good friend and this is how you repay me. wow do you hear this y/n?

Y/n: Isn't it though?

Sapnap: Shut up!

Y/n: Anyway.. George... would you like to tell them?

You spoke in a low voice so only George could hear you.

George: Sapnap.. i- i don't actually have feelings for Dream anymore. I think I loved more the idea of him instead of what actually mattered.

Sapnap: Wait- since when?

George: A while honestly..

Tubbo was still out of breath

Tubbo: Wait- why didn't y- you say anything?

George: Well.. I wasn't 100% sure till now.

Sapnap: What made you for sure?

George: The way Dream looked at y/n and then the way he looked at me.

Tubbo: George...

George: No listen it's not sad. I'm just coming to the terms that Dream may have other interests and won't always have time to think about me. He looks at me different because he feels different about me and there's nothing I can do.