Dream Reality

Sapnap takes a deep breath and gives Dream a nod. Dream gives him a small nod back then he turns back around a stands there. Silent. Dream and Sapnap are the kind of people you would see as tough. You knew that, that wasn't the case this time. It's seems so fake. Like right out of a book. *;)* But it was really happening. That is what was most scary.

Dream: Will you finally listen this time?

They all look down.

Tubbo: yea... sorry

Dream: We need to get out of this place. If i'm right then we've only been in this game for a few hours in real life. We should have enough time to think of some way to get out of here. Can you guys think of anything?

You all stood there and tried to think of something. They all knew the seriousness of the situation so now they were focused. For about a minute... nothing.

George: There's no use. we're inside the game Dream.

Dream: C'mon George don't be so negative there has to be a way.

George: have you ever left a game without a keyboard or mouse. or have you ever left the game while you were stuck inside of it?!?

Dream gave George a look. But knowing George, he wasn't scared. George shot a look right back at him. Dream grinned a little then went back to talking.

Dream: okay, okay, let's see. I took computer courses, they must have taught us something like this. come on come on come one Clay. think. just think.

We all sat there starring at Dream waiting for him to remember something while he paced back and forth, rubbing this palms together.

Dream: I got nothing. Damn it. the one time i need it for something important.

You knew it wasn't to fault, but you feel something in your chest. You can feel it getting stronger but you just can't put a finger on what it is. Worry? Sadness?... No, it was guilt. But there's nothing to feel guilt for. This isn't your fault... Right? You make a confused face without noticing while these things race through your head. How could this have been your fault? Did you get all your friends stuck in this shady VR game forever? Are all our lives over because of you? I mean you did buy the VR for everyone without thinking.

Dream: This couldn't have been any of our faults because it would've kicked us out by now.

It's like he read your thoughts.

George: How do you know?

Dream: It's a VR game it wouldn't let you in if something went wrong bc you could get hurt in real life then the company could be sued... and so on

George looks impressed. Dream notices and laughs.

Dream: oh come on i know more than you do.

George: What! i didn't do anything!

Dream: Oh sure. I know that look George don't be an ass.

George and Dream start arguing like little kids. You all just smile and nod. After about a million years Wilbur final got them to stop. Dream sits there in defeat.

Dream: I honestly don't know. *sigh* Tommy you're taking computer courses right?

Tommy: Uh yea but i mean it's high school courses. They don't teach you what to do if you get stuck inside of it.

Dream looks down in defeat again and starts thinking. You could basically hear his thoughts. He thought of everything in the book. Then his eyes lit up. He jumped and stood up straight.