Keep The Peace

You and Niki spawn back in after a minute and Wilbur runs to Niki. They give each other big hug and he sits her down in the bed and starts talking to her.

Wilbur: Niki... are you alright? what happened?

Niki: Yea i'm ok. I'm sorry.

Wilbur: No it's okay it's not your fault what happened?

Niki: it is my fault. I started thinking of his things could go bad and i got scared. I felt like someone was trying to get me then i heard a loud bang from the front door of my house.

Wilbur: ?

Niki: I went down to go see if everything was okay and as i went to go open the door, the door knob started shaking. Someone kept banging on the door and i got scared so i ran upstairs and hid under my desk. That's when y/n came in and got me out.

You give Niki a warm smile and sit next to her.

Niki: Thank you y/n

y/n: anytime Niki. just call me when you get stuck while shifting

You and Niki chuckle and you take a sigh and look around. Everyone was asleep except for Sapnap. You could tell he was trying to make it seem like he was asleep but he wasn't. You say goodnight to Niki and Wilbur. They go to bed and you walk over to Sapnap, trying not to wake up George and Dream.

y/n: Hey... are you okay?

Sapnap: Yea i just... couldn't sleep i guess.

Y/n: why? you got anything in your mind?

Sapnap: no not really...

You look him in the eye and raise you eyebrow.

Sapnap: okay... i'm just anxious i guess.

Y/n: well sapnap it's gonna be okay. listen well find a way out of here. We've only been stuck in here a couple hours in real life. we have so much time to figure it out.

Sapnap: yea....

You give Sapnap a hug and say goodnight. You stand up and go to blow out the torch.

Sapnap: y/n... wait

y/n: yea..?

Sapnap: I actually... um... i was also just worried about.. well because I started talking to this girl i met in college.

y/n: what???? really?.... who?

Sapnap: Her name is Ava. She's the sweetest girl i've ever met. she's gorgeous too.

y/n: how come you're just now saying this? how long have you guys been talking for.

Sapnap: about a month maybe. she's a really interesting person.

Y/n: oml i'm so happy for you... simpnap

Sapnap: oh shut up

His cheeks get red and he turns away with a smile on his face.

y/n: is that all you needed to get out?

Sapnap: Yea... thanks :)

Y/n: anytime... simpnap.. i'm gonna go to bed. i wanna hear more about her tomorrow. goodnight

Sapnap: okay.. goodnight.

You wake up the next day to the sun in your eyes and a cool morning breeze from the door. You rub your eyes and fix your hair. You woke up just in time to see everyone else waking up.