3rd Street(Part3)

Corey starts to think about what Lorenzo did earlier and thoughts started forming. Man what if those guys had a gun? What if they shot?

Corey: bruh what was that all about earlier?

Lorenzo: (looking puzzled) what? What I said about your moms? Come on bruh I was joking son. (Playfully hitting his arm)

Corey: (laughs) na na not that son I know you's a clown, I'm talking bout what you said to Chris them?

Lorenzo: Man them niggas always tryna start shit. I ain't with it, they tryna corrupt our young minds to make us think fast life is the best life. When it's not, I watched my brother go through that shit and were he at now?! Dead 6 feet under!

Corey: (takes deep breath) man I know dawg, but still they got shit we don't h..(gets cut off)

Lorenzo: So what dawg tf!? Ain't nobody put fear in me. We all humans , I bleed they bleed save me the fucking sob stories son. (He says angrily)

Lorenzo and Corey continue to walk in silence. When they turned the corner. Chris and his gang was outside the car, talking and cracking jokes. They look over to see the boys.

Chris: (kisses teeth) aye yo all star what's up!?

Corey: (whispers) don't say shit dawg

Lorenzo: (whispers) I'm only doing this for your sake dawg. (Keeps walking towards the house)

Chris: Bitch! You don't hear me talking to you? Oh man you just like yo punk ass brother.

(Gang starts laughing)

Lorenzo: what did you just say son!?

Chris: You heard me bitch boy, I don't repeat myself for all stars.

Corey : yo Chris we don't want no problems. (Pulls Lorenzo to the side)

Chris: shut yo mama boy ass up. (Walks over to Lorenzo and stand in his face) now I know you heard what I said (looks at Lorenzo from head to toe) what you going to do about it all star.

Lorenzo: (balls up his fist) get out my face fuck nigga!

Chris (cocks gun and put it under his chin) or what!? All star. Utter your last words like you dumb

Corey: Yo Relax SON! We just tryna go home

Chris: (Points gun at Corey chest) didn't I tell you shut yo ass up!? Don't test me. (Chris begins to laugh) ahh man youngins crack me up. Get the fuck out my face! (Pushing Lorenzo away)

Lorenzo : watch your back! (Saying it in a firm voice)

Chris: watch mine and I'll watch yours (said sarcastically while pointing the gun towards him)