1st Street(Part1)

As I awake to the morning sun shining through the window. Pushing the covers back while turning to get out the bed. The moment my foot hits the floor gun shots ring in the morning air. Birds chirping away in fear. All I can think about is yet another day in hell!

"COREY!" A voice yells from the side of the door.

Corey: "Damn" he says under his breath. "Mom what!?"

Kristi: "Come in here now!" Her voice echoed through the house.

Getting out my bed almost tripping over a shoe box. As I open the door a blurred item flies pass my face.

Kristi: "Boy didn't I say NOW!"

Corey: "Don't you see me coming through the door!" "Damn!" With a frustrated look on his face.

Kristi: "What the fuck you just said?!" While she slowly reaches for the broom.

Corey: "Nothing ma." *smacks lips*
"You needed something?"

Kristi: "Yes, come go to the store for me." She says while getting $30 out her purse.

Corey: "You finally gone let me push the whip?!" He says with a grin on his face.

Kristi grabs on to the counter from laughing so hard. While Corey stands there with a shame look on his face.

Kristi: "Boy I keep telling your dad you would make a good comedian!" She says while full of laughter.

Corey: "Now ma that's not even right, but I feel that." Looking under eyed. "Watch I get all the wrong items." He says under his breath.

Kristi: "Boy go walk to the store!" Hands him the money while she turns back to her pot on the stove.

Corey walks out the kitchen as his mom stirs her pots humming her chimes. Corey slides his hand across the wall hitting every picture on the wall while he heads to the front door.

*Opens the door* The breeze hits him in the face as well as the lights from the cop car and ambulance.