5

yoo i haven't wrote in a WHILE lmaoo but         here i am

billies pov
I woke up to the bright ass sun in my face. I woke up que to tell him i was leaving but he was so deep in his sleep that he just nodded and turned to the other side. I just kissed his cheek and put my clothes on and called an Uber. I walked into my house and noticed no one was at home. So i went to my room and that's when i realized my phone was dead.

I let my phone charge up while i fixed myself some avocado toast. Once my phone came on my phone was going off so much. I had checked it and saw like 20+ texts from finneas and my dad. They left voicemails and texted me that my mom had fallen down and she started to have a heart attack. I immediately stared having a panic attack and i called finneas and he answered ..

billie : "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??

finneas : "Billie you need to get here mom might not make it."

billie : "What- I- ..." billie said crying hysterically.

finneas : "Billie why didn't you answer last night?"

billie : "That's not important."

finneas : "Yes it is. Mom literally had a heart attack."

billie : "i was at Brandon's house."

finneas : "Don't tell me yal- never mind that's not important. Just get here please."

billie : "I'm on my way."

Time skip; Billie's at the hospital

*billie and finneas hug each other very tightly*

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't here last night. This is all my fault bc if i- " billie cried out.

"No you can't blame this on yourself billie." finneas said.

The thought of losing my mom is unbearable. I absolutely cannot lose her. The only thing that was on my mind was my mom and if she didnt wake up.

brandon

billie what's going u have to answer me.
delivered 10:03 am

billie answer me please.
delivered 10:26 am

billie why are u ignoring me?
delivered 12:46 am

I wasn't really paying attention to que right now because all I care about right now is my mom.

Hours passed and she wasn't waking up. All i wanted to do was see her awake. My dad said that me and finneas should go home and get some sleep. I didn't wanna leave my mom at all but finneas convinced me to go home with him so I could shower and sleep.

I finally decided to text que back.

brandon
billie why are you ignoring me?
delivered 12:46 am

  sorry I've been dodging all day but my mom has a heart attack and she's in the hospital.
can you come over I really need someone right now.
seen 9:28 pm

oh shit i'm so sorry billie. i'll be over
in a min
delivered 9:13 pm

I was in my bed going through all my photos with my mom which made me break down. Someone knocked on the door and it was more than likely que so I answered the door and it was him. I jumped in his arms and broke down. Finneas went to get us some food but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if que came over. We went to my room and we cuddled as I cried on his shoulder.

I eventually fell asleep on him and woke up to the feeling of someone pushing me. It was que telling me to eat. I said that I didn't want to eat but i knew I needed to bc I haven't eaten anything all day. So i sat up and ate.

"You know I'm gonna be here by you through everything right?"

"Yeah and I'm really grateful for that and for you."

We stared at each other smiling. We both leaned in and kissed each other very passionately. We didn't stop for a long time. He had gotten on top of me but before he did I put my food on the floor before he did. Then I took off his shirt. He went down to my neck and started kissing it.

We knew we had to stop before we got caught so que put his shirt back on and laid next to me. I didn't want to finish my food so I got under que and enjoyed his presence for a while. I looked up at him I told him how much I appreciated him. He said he'd always be here and he appreciated me too.

Then finneas knocked and said that we needed to go to the hospital right now.

(damn sorry this is really short)