Chapter 1

[Author's Note: Keep In mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit.- Erykah Badu]

Her tongue whirled around my pearl in a blind fury. She had no idea what she was doing. Had she ever gone down on a girl before? Maybe that was the issue, those little ass girls she'd been with before had probably convinced her that her head game was the shit. Now she was fucking with me; a grown ass woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, and little patience for wack ass head.

I threw my head back against the plush pillow and sighed, "Gavin, stop."

Her head bounced up, "Something wrong, bae?"

I looked at her confused expression from between my legs, and almost felt bad for what I was about to say. Almost. "This isn't going to work."

She wiped my essence from her lips, before pushing herself up from the king sized mattress. "Did I do something wrong? Was I eating it the wrong way? Tell me what you like, I'll fix it."

I glared at her, "There's no way you could fix that lame ass tongue. You weren't even close to my clit, and moving your tongue up and down doesn't mean you eat pussy well. I can't fuck with you."

I saw sadness flash in her eyes, "So teach me then." I stood up, gathered my clothes from the floor, and headed to the bathroom. "Do I look like a fucking trainer?" I called, slamming the door behind me.

After I was done showering, I returned to an empty room. Good, I didn't really feel like the whining. I was extra pissed now. She couldn't deliver, then I had to go bust my own damn nut in the shower. I hated pleasing myself; there are too many badd bitches in this world for me to have to masturbate. I just have to find another one to get into my bed.

I decided to go downtown to the Panty Raid. It's an upscale lounge for lesbians that (thanks to a handy dandy tourist attraction book) brought in new women every night of the week. I always left with numerous prospects and connections, which helped when I was out of town on business. 

I strutted to my walk in closet, searching for a show stopping, woman seducing outfit. After several outfit changes, I settled on an all black, opened backed, Riginaldy evening dress. The neckline was low enough to draw in a crowd, but suttle enough to leave them with a few questions. The dress hugged every curve of my five foot frame. I choose my six inch LaPearl Purple Bottom pumps, then walked over to my jewelry casing to find the right accessories. I walked over to my floor to ceiling mirror, completely enamoured with myself. I was gorgeous! My almond colored skin contrasted perfectly against the soft fabric of the dress. My slanted, deep brown eyes sparkled in the right light. Perfect, plump lips, painted the color of seduction. My eyes traveled downward. My 34D's were enough to make my own mouth water. I touched my small waist, knowing that tonight, some girl would be grabbing onto it tightly, while I writhed above her, screaming, "Don't stop." I laughed at my own perverse thought. I twirled in the mirror, my eyes settled on my ass. Not huge, not flat, a little pop up booty, as some say. It was screaming against the dress, crying to get out. Soon enough, it would be. Though, I had short legs, they were dangerously toned (thank you Bally's) and seemed endless in my pumps. One last twirl in the mirror, but something felt off. Oh, I know. I reached up and pulled my messy bun from atop my head. My jet black curls fell to my shoulders, I shook my hair, double checked the mirror (I was badd!) and off I went.

I pulled my Charger up to the front of the lounge. The valet scurried to open my door.

"Ms. Ashton. How are you tonight?" He pleasently asked.

"I'm great." I said, taking his hand, and stepping from the car. I handed him a $50 and made my way past the long line of onlookers, straight up to security, and into the lounge. That's the kind of treatment I received wherever I went. I deserved it. Hell! I'd worked for it. Once inside, I was led, by security, to my VIP booth. Some song, by some girl that wished she was Beyonce, was playing. I nodded my head in time with the beat, and waited for a server to bring my usual bottles of Ace of Spades and Crystal Skull to my booth.