YES PRINCESS?

(Short)

Nobodys POV

Time skip after school

Taehyug was getting ready to go to Mr. Jeon's class when he was stopped by my friend Jin.

"Taehyung, do you want to go to the mall with my and Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I can't I have to go to detention with Mr. Jeon." Taehyubg replied honestly.

"Who's Mr. Jeon? Jin asked again.

"He replaced Mr. Wang" Taehyung said as he walked to Mr. Jeon's classroom.

"I thought Mr. Wang liked his job" Jin said.

"I though so too."Taehyubg clapped back.

"Oh okay, I gotta go see you tomorrow taehyung." Jin waved.

"See you tomorrow!" Taehyung waved back happily.

He walked into Mr Jeon's class to see him sitting at his desk.

"Hello Mr. Kim." Jungkooks voice dropped down and octave sending shivers down taehyungs spine.

"H-Hi Mr. Jeon." Taehyung suttered.

"Mind of you pull up a chair next to me?" Jungkook questioned taehyung.

"N-No problem sir."

You can call me that more often. Jungkook said in his head.

Jungkook snapped out of his dirty fantasies.

"Are you ready to get started." Jungkook asked as he put his veiny hand on taehyung thigh.

Taehyung breath hitched at jungkooks touch.

"Yes sir." Taehyung blushed as he almost stuttered.

During the lesson while taehyubg was doing his work, Jungkooks hand traveled up to taehyungs bare inner thigh. Taehyung bit his lip to prevent moans or whimpers to come out.

 Taehyung bit his lip to prevent moans or whimpers to come out

(What taehyung is wearing)

Jungkook smirked and started to massage taehyungs inner thigh causing taehyung to whimper.

Jungkook s hand went up farther up taehyung legs when he reached the waistband on taehyung panties.

"S-Sir" Taehyung breathlessly moaned out and dropped his pencil

Beads of sweat built up on taehyungs forehead, His eyes we're closed, his member started dripping with pre-come as he dropped his pencil.

"Yes princess?" Jungkook answered with a grin still plastered on his face.

Taehyung unknowingly stared grinding his hips onto Jungkooks hand.

Jungkook groaned and moved his hand to taehyungs member.

"S-Sir p-please" Taehyung moaned out.

"Please what baby?"Jungkook tease.

"Fuck me"

______________________________

Sorry for the slow updates if you are here thank you