HYUNG (M)

NOBODY POV

Jungkook didn't waste anytime picking taehyung up and kissing him, Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist.

Taehyung started grinding his hips against Jungkooks cock to create some type of friction. Jungkook groaned and bucked his hips.

Taehyung moaned into the kiss letting Jungkook tongue invade taehyung wet cavern. (I feel smart)

The olders tongue explored every inch of the younger mouth. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss left kiss down taehyung sun kissed skin.

Taehyung raked his hands through the olders hair and titled his head to give Jungkook more access.

Jungkook pinned taehyung against the wall with taehyungs legs still around his own waist.

Jungkook pulled away and looked into taehyungs eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this princess?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-Yes hyung" Taehyung answer honestly.

Taehyung unwrapped his legs from Jungkooks waist and slid down and got on his knees.

Taehyung look up innocently and started undoing jungkooks pants. The younger pulled his pants down to the olders pants to his  ankles.

Taehyubg licked the tip of jungkook shaft through his underwear causing Jungkook to groan.

"Don't tease princess." Jungkook reported.

Taehyubg pulled down jungkooks underwear. The sight made Taehyung lick his lips.

The brunette gave kitten licks to Jungkooks tip tasting his pre-cum before taking him whole.

"O-Oh shit" Jungkook groaned out in pleasure.

Taehyung held onto jungkook thighs for balance whilst swirling his tongue around jungkook cock and digging his tongue into the slit.

Jungkook slowly started thursting inside of taehyung mouth mouth fucking him.

The tip of jungkook cock hit the back of taehyung throat Jungkook though he would gag but taehyubg didn't have a gag reflex.

Jungkook smirked and thrusted faster into the younger mouth.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna cum and your gonna swallow it like the slut you are right?" Jungkook demand.

Taehyung nodded and bobbed his head meeting Jungkooks thrusts.

Jungkook shot his load down taehyung throat and taehyung swallowed it all without wasting a drop.

"Good job princess." Jungkook praise taehyung.

Taehyung blushed. " do you want hyung to eat you out princess?" Jungkook asked as taehyung stood up.

"Yes h-hyung" Taehyubg blushed once more.

An idea popped up in taehyungs mind. Taehyung turned around and rubbed his ass on Jungkooks member.

"Mmm hyung~" Taehyung moaned purposely.

Taehyung gasped. " Ahh hyung your so big~" Taehyung smirked knowing exactly what he is doing.

Jungkook groaned and wrapped his hands around taehyungs ass smacking it earning a moan from taehyung.

Taehyung rubbed against jungkook faster. Jungkook slid off taehyungs black skirt showing his red laced panties without knowing...

Red is Jungkooks favorite color

"Fuck these look so sexy on you." Jungkook complimented.

"Ahhh fuck h-hyung~" taehyung moaned.

Jungkook quickly took of taehyung panties. "Prep?" Jungkook asked. "I already did." Taehyung answered.

Taehyung felt  hand caress his ass and a hard slap against his ass earning another moan from taehyung.

"Your not allowed to touch yourself without my permission got it?" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Y-Yes hyung" Taehyung shuttered.

Jungkook teased taehyungs hole with his tip.

"H-Hyungg~" taehyung whined.

Jungkook slowly slid into taehyung tight walls. Taehyung felt slightly stretched at Jungkooks size, he knew I he didn't prep himself in the bathroom he would feel nothing but pain.

"Night your s-so tight." Jungkook groaned. "So f-full." (It's already 500+ words.) Taehyng moaned out in pleasure.

Jungkook immediately started thrusting at a fast pace in and out of taehyung hole.

"Ahhh Hyung" Taehyung moaned loudly.

"Shhh princess you don't want somebody to here us do you?" Jungkook clamped his hand around taehyungs mouth.

"N-No hyung." Taehyung bit his lips trying to prevent any sound from coming out.

Jungkook thrusted faster and harder than before.

Taehyung let out little whimpers. Than jungkook remembered...

Nobody is in the school..

"Moan for hyung princess." Taehyung didn't have to be told twice before letting out loud moans.

"Ahh!! Hyung!" taehyung moaned loudly.

"You like when hyung fucks your little right hole? You like when hyung fills you up with his cum?" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook layed a hard slap against taehyungs ass.  "Words baby." Jungkook demanded.

"Y-Yes ah l-love it" Taehyubg replied in between moans.

Jungkook got ahold of taehyungs member and ran his thumb across the slit.

At this point taehyung was on cloud 9 he was feeling nothing but intense pleasure.

Taehyung something at the pit of his stomach forming.

"Night h-hyung I'm gonna c-cum~" Taehyung reported. Jungkook held a hand out in front of taehyungs member.

"Cum for me princess." Taehyung wasted no time letting out his cumming into Jungkooks hand. As well as jungkook coming into taehyung ass.

Jungkook brought his hand to his mouth and drunk it (what does that even taste like-).

"You taste good princess." Jungkook praised causing taehyung to blush.

"T-Thank you hyung" Taehyung thanked.

"Let's get cleaned up eh?"

_________________________________

800+ words
I will not be posting tmrw or Monday because Im going to a family member house. I'm sorry if you are here HI.
(Not proof-read)