TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM

(Short)

AUTHOR POV

AFTER SCHOOL:

Taehyung was at his locker grabbing his backpack and other items that he needed. It was finally the end of school. Him and Jimin were planning to hang out at Jimins house and go for a swim.

"You ready to go Tae?" Taehyung shook he his head signalling 'No'. "I have to go get Jungkooks number so I can text him." Taehyung shut his locker and started walking to Jungkooks classroom.

"More like sexting~" Jimin wiggled his eyeborws in a teasing manner. "S-Shut up Minnie!" Taehyung playfully shoved Jimins shouler whilst blushing.

The pair made it to Mr. Jeons class looking through the window to see Jungkook working with a student. Not to mention Bae Joohyun also known as Irene.

Everybody knows she's a hoe. (not irl she us a qWeen irl no offence to Irene or the red velvet members) She is always hooking up with random boys then dumping them the next day. All she really wants is some good dick.

"Why is this hoe here?!" Taehyung huffed out and stomped his feet. "I didn't know she had a class with Jungkook." Jimin said as he looked out the window.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR (in the classroom)

"So do you understand this now Irene?" Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his temples getting annoyed of this student. A she would say was 'No, but you can teach me something else. '

"Yes Mr. Jeon." The students hand creeping up Jungkooks thigh. "Ms. Joohyun, what are you actually here for?" Jungkook was really getting irritated with Irene. "Your dick Mr. Jeon~" She whispered in the teachers ear.

"I'm sorry Joohyun, but if I didn't tell you already but I am gay." Irene stomped her feet and tried pouting cutely but failed for Jungkook.

"I can turn you straight again." Irenes hand snuck un to Jungkook dick giving it a squeeze.
"Irene!" Jungkook stood up making Irenes hand fall off of him.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook shouted. The student strutted to Mr. Jeon and pushed him to the wall. She was leaning in for a kiss until the door busted open, Showing a very pissed Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung walked out to them and grabbed Irene hair dragging her out of the classroom. "OUCH!!" Irene cried as she was thrown out of the classroom by her hair.

Taehyuhg shut the door and locked it. He turned around and look at Jungkook who was shocked at taehyung actions. "I got that on video!" Jimin said excitedly as he saved it to his phone.

"Damn I didn't know you could do that." Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Yeah yeah what happened?" Taehyung placed his hands on his hips waiting for a answer.

"She was trying to seduce me and then she grabbed my dick saying she wants to fuck." Taehyung was beyond pissed at the moment.

"I'm gonna kill her." Jimin grabbed taehyungs wrist before he could walk out the door. "I thought we were gonna hand out at my house?" Jimin pouted. "Oh yeah, okay I came here to get your phone number if you wanted to talk?" Taehyung fiddled with his fingers. "Sure baby." Jungkook gave taehyung his phone for the student put in his phone number.

"Thank you hyung!" Taehyung smiled at him and left not forgetting to add Jungkook to his contacts as Daddy👅💦🍆
____________________________________
Sorry for the long wait guys I was trying to catch up on my fanfics and my work. And I'm working on a os for my taekook oneshot book.
Hope you guys liked it bye bye👋🏽
Not proofread