BUT WE'RE IN CLASS

TAEHYUNGS POV

I slowly stood up from my seat and seductively walked to Mr. Jeon to tease him a bit. I sat down on his lap. "Yes Mr. Jeon?" I asked innocently. I heard him whispered 'Fuck'.

" You know I don't like people seeing your body princess." He said and groped my ass making me whimper lowly. "I know I'm only yours hyung~" I whispered in his ear.

"And your only mine princess." He whispered in my ear lowly growling.

Nobody else was in the classroom but us and Jimin.

"Oh my god just fuck already!!" Jimin yelled at the other side of the classroom annoyed.

I stood up from his lap. "Too late." I heard him say behind me and smack my bum.

I heard Jimin gasp dramatically. "I fuckin knew it dude!! ~" Jimin clapped his hands happily.

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment. "Minnie shh!" I tried to shush him but that only made his get up and start dancing.

"My best friend got fucked, my best friend got fucked, my best frie—" I blocked Minnie out and kissed Jungkook.

It was slow and filled with love at first but it turned into a very heated make out session. He bit my bottom lip asking for entertrance which I gladly excepted.

He pulled away and lean in my ear whispering.

"You got me hard princess." He bit the shell of my ear. "You have to deal with it~" I teased him. And was about to walk away when he harshly pulled me back by the arm.

"Under the table princess." "B-But we are in class" I tried to remind him class will start in any minute now.

"Under the table now if you don't your getting a punishment after school." he growled in my ear.

"Y-Yes hyung." I tried not to whimper at how dominant he is. I quietly got under the table and sat there.

RING RING RING

AUTHOR POV

The room bursted open with kids rushing to get into their chairs. Jungkook sat down in his seat spreading his legs open causing the other under the table to lick his lips.

"Alright class today we are going to start with attendance. Say here when I call your name." Taehyung quickly but quietly unzipped Jungkooks pants.

"Chou Tzuyu"

"Byun Baekhyun"

"Jackson Wang"

"Jennie Kim"

"Kim Mingyu"

"Kang Seulgi"

"Mark Lee"

"Jessica Jung"

"Lee Joowon"

"Lalisa Manoban"

"Huening Kai"

"Kim Jonghyun"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Park Jimin"

"Kim Yongsun"

"Ahn Yujin"

Taehyung took Jungkooks cock out of his underwear and left kitten licks to the tip.

Jungkook gripped his hair warning him no teasing.

"And S-Son Chaeyoung" Jungkook tried not stutter but failed as taehyung took him whole going at a fast pace.

Lisa rose here hand. "Yes Ms. Manoban?" Jungkooo called out. "Are you okay you sound a little weird?" Lisa asked and cocked her head to the side.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine just a l-little light head that all." Jungkook tried to reassure the class which worked.

"Okay now you may f-finish the work you were working on y-yesterday or if you finished that y-you may turn to p-page 17 in you books ahh" Jungkook groaned lowly as he came in the youngers mouth,  making sure nobody heard he looked around to see everybody's head in the books or on their phone.

"That was close"

__________________________________
Sorry for the shitty chapter
Hope you guys have a nice day bye👋🏽