POOL

AUTHOR POV

AT JIMIN'S HOUSE

Taehyung and Jimin were currently in JIMIN'S backyard playing in the pool. "Your lucky you have a pool in your backyard, I have to go the the community pool." Taehyung frowned.

"It's okay Tae you are always welcomed her you know right?" Taehyung nodded understanding his friend. "But I don't want to be a burden to your parents or siblings. Speaking of siblings where is my baby?" Taehyung asked. "Jungsoo is in the house playing with her toys." taehyung got out of the pool and went inside.

"Taetae!!" The toddler screamed. "Soo!!" Taehyung crouched down and hugged the toddler.

(That is Jungsoo^ she is 5 years old)

"Do you want to come and swim with me and Minmin?" Jungsoo squealed. "Shwim! Shwim!" The elder smiled at Jungsoo's cuteness. "Let's go upstairs and get your swimwear." Taehyung picked up the toddler and went upstairs.

"Do you want to wear the blue one or the purple one?" Taehyung presented the two bathing suits to the younger. "Dat' one!" Jungsoo pointed to the blue one. "Okay Soo."

Taehyung got the toddler ready with her floating devices and her small goggles. "Soo weady!" Jungsoo spokes to herself in third person.

The pair went outside to the pool to see Jimin on his phone texting somebody. "Hi MinMin!" Jungsoo waved at her brother. "Hi Jungie! How was your day at school?" Jimin questioned as taehyung gave him his sister.

"A boy Fewix (Felix) trew (threw) a bwock (block) at Soo shoe!"  Jimin gasped dramatically and his sisters statement. "Did he say sorry?" Jungsoo shook her head. "But a gur (girl) daewoo hwep (help) Soo!" Jungsoo said as a small amount a blush was printed on her cheeks.

"Aww Soo has a crush~" Taehyung teased the younger. "Nuu Soo no have cwush (crush)" The door bell rung causing all three of them to get out of the water. They opened the door to see Yoongi with Eunji (tae and yoongis little sister). "Hi taetae!" Eunji gave taehyung's legs.

"Hi JiJi!" Taehyung smiled as he hugged Eunji back. "Am I a piece of raw meat now?" Yoongi scoffed

 "Am I a piece of raw meat now?" Yoongi scoffed

(That is Eunji she is 3 years old^)

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin chuckled and hugged his friend. "Mom just wanted to see where you were and,  Eunji threatened me to make her come with me."

"Nu I not!" Eunji giggled as her and Jungsoo went to the pool. "She said"you better coome with me or I will hit you with my stuffies"" Yoongi said causing Taehyung and JIMIN to laugh.

"She is a smart girl." Taehyung nodded at Jimins statement.

__
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY sorry I didn't post in a while I was getting ready for today hope you have a good day BYE BYE👋🏽

(Not proofread)