Chapter 1

*Mikayla's POV

          "VALENTINA COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW", I said yelling through the large apartment my friends and I shared.

          Why are you yelling? You may ask. Well my "friend" thought it would be funny to draw all over me in SHARPIE may I add while I was sleeping. Suddenly I heard loud thumps which is from Valentina clomping down the stairs like an elephant.

          As Valentina got to the bottom of the stairs she looked at me with wide eyes and started to turn to go back upstairs. "Valentina...do you mind to explain who did this to me?""Who knows it could be anyone..I just have to go back to my room to uhm...do my homework..bye!", she replied nervously.

          "May I remind you Valentina that WE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND THERE IS NO HOMEWORK."

          "Fine,fine I will answer your question...BRITTANY DID IT!"

          As she was turning to go up the stairs I ran and attached to her back making us both fall down on the soft carpet. Hehe I got her now. After a while of me glaring at her she finally explained." Fine I kind of got bored so I went to Ashleigh's room, we played truth or dare and she dared me to draw on you..whoops?"

          "Ok", I'm kind of used to them doing stuff like that so I let it go and most definitely get them back for it later.

Pulling me out of my thoughts I walked in to the kitchen and a heavenly smell filled my nose. There was banana bread sitting in the middle of the table and nobody else was here.Hmm...I wonder where it came from cause nobody here can cook let alone bake my favorite bread. Wait a minute! "GIRLS GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW", I yelled.

          Brittany, surprisingly, was the first one in the kitchen and had a smirk on her face. Soon behind her Ashleigh and Valentina joined.

          "Who made this banana bread?" Brittany raised her hand high and started jumping around. This can only mean one thing...

          "What do you want now Brittany?""Well...I waswonderingsincewehaveneverbeenoutofthecountryifwecangotraveltoamerica", she said as fast as possible. After we all looked at her with a confused face she finally answered normally.

          "Ugh fine! I saiddd I was wondering since we have never been out of the country if we can go travel to America", Brittany said happily.

          While the other girls were squealing and jumping all around I was standing there staring at them thinking.

          "Hm...no absolutely not."

          "But whyyyy we wanna gooo", Ashleigh stated dragging on her words.

          "It doesn't seem like fun besides its not like we are going to meet anybody cool out there besides Americans."

          Valentina exclaimed "Well we are going and you have to go too!!"

          "NO!"