Part 45

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and the Flame Pillar we're all sent to the a train station to investigate a problem. By the hundreds people that had gotten on a certain train had been disappearing, completely evaporating from the world, with not a clue to show we're they had gone.

 By the hundreds people that had gotten on a certain train had been disappearing, completely evaporating from the world, with not a clue to show we're they had gone

Tanjiro Pov

Tonight we were sent on a mission to investigate a missing case. I heard that a lot of people had been going missing on a train which was quite concerning. For the last couple months I had been trained by the masked man and The Flame Pillar. My moves have become stronger and my stamina has improved greatly! I was also able to beat Kanao at the cup game! She was really nice and strong. The other girls were super helpful as well, the trio helped me with my total concentration breathing constant, which has made training a lot easier. Aoi is also super helpful as she always help with everything, cooking, washing, training you name it! The pillar sisters are also super kind. But that man was an exception, although he was against us on the Mountain he almost didn't want to fight. And why was he so interested in my breathing technique? My thought were stopped by Inosuke yelling at the train and demanding it to fight him, it drew a lot of attention to us so we quickly hopped onto the train whilst Kyojuro san dragged Inosuke onto the train.We then sat down into our assigned seats and Kyojuro suddenly appeared chomping down on some food. I looked around the carriage to see what type of people were here. There were a few couples and families that were sat at there seats but, there were a few people that were travelling alone probably for business. But there was one person who's aura stood out from the rest, his aura was dark yet a small amount of light flicked from the inside of the darkness, I'd that didn't interest me enough, his body was completely concealed by a large coat that went from the hood covering his face to his ankles.The ticket man then walked through the isle stamping each of the tickets it then came to us, we held our hands out as he stamped out tickets, the slight smell of demon blood flowed into my nose. My thoughts were then stopped as my body suddenly jolted and my consciousness snapped away. My body was then placed in a different place, it was familiar but felt off.

??? Pov

After destroying over a dozen of people's spiritual cores I was getting pretty close to having "good dreams" as he put it. I wouldn't defy him even if I had the option to, he was scary. A few of the others were almost done as well, then I opened the door to a carriage that he warned us about. Apparently there were lots of strong minded people here so it would be harder to destroy their cores but if your core is destroyed however strong you are, you will still die and nothing can stop or revert it. I then entered my next victims mind, it was the same as usual a bright place that was filled with happiness, the sun gleamed down upon the fake world. But as usual I found the core. I then destroyed it, killing the mind of the person. I then escaped from the collapsing mind standing in the isle of the train walking towards my next target. As usual I entered the mind of the person but surprisingly instead of it being day it was night. The moon glared at me from above its gaze almost cutting into me, I ignored it though as I just assumed that this was a strong minded person. As I edged towards the core my body felt heavier and heavier until I was almost being dragged towards the floor. I was almost there, I could see the core right in front of me! But the core was different. Most people's cores were Snow White and were transparent. But this persons core was cracked, it was almost shattered. How could somebody live like this? A single tap could kill this person! The other weird thing with this core was that it was opaque, not a single bit of light passed through it, it was also a shade of black so dark that no light reflected of it. Through the cracks of the core a crimson color dripped from the cracks leaking onto the flow. I then shut down my thoughts as I attempted to walk towards the core to destroy it, but I was stopped, then a voiced boomed from all around me.

"This World Is Controlled By Me." The voice echoed through the world.

" The voice echoed through the world

I'm sorry for not being able to put an image of Kyojuro eating the website wasn't working for me

Thank you for reading and thank you all for 12.3k reads absolutely crazy how many reads we are getting

Hello everybody, I'm sorry I haven't been uploading a lot recently. I've just been sweating destiny 2 the past couple days because a new dlc just came out and I'm going to be participating in the day one raid so I need to be high level.