Kuroo NSFW

(DISCLAIMER: You and your best friend are wearing matching outfits: Black faux feathered top that looks like a bralette, Short skirt almost showing your panties, You and your best friend got y'alls belly button pierced the top and bottom one. Both of you guys also got your tongues pierced at the tip, You both got matching nails. The same white butterfly nails with gems. You're both wearing the same shoes. You are also the daughter of the most dangerous, notorious mafia boss. So in my last story I didn't put a name for Kenmas girlfriend but her name is going to be Valentina. ONE MORE THINGGGGGGG Kenma, Kuroo, Y/n and Valentina are the bad kids in the school so you guys party, get drunk, skip school, do all the bad shit that the bad bitches do)

Class has just ended and you're walking through the halls. You see all the boys staring at you, jaws are dropped, and they're drooling. Giggling at the boys' reactions you continue walking. You suddenly walk past a empty classroom and you feel a hand around your waist and you're being pulled into the classroom. Being unfazed, you turn around to see your tall ass boyfriend looking down at you.

Kuroo: Hey babygirl

Y/n: Heyyy.

You guys kiss as always, you have to stand on your tippy toes. Your best friend sees you guys kiss and she starts teasing you.

Y/n: Shut up, Valentina.

You and Valentina started laughing and talking about people who got on both of your nerves.

You look back at Kuroo and him and Kenma is doing that chest pound weird shit boys do.

You walk back to the boys.

Y/n: Do you guys have volleyball practice today?

Kenma and Kuroo: Yea we do, but we're skipping.

Valentina walks over.

Valentina: Well what are we waiting for?? Lets go to Y/n's place.

You smile as you and Valentina's arms intertwine (The shit that best friends do)

You guys walk in front of the boys and you can hear them talking about you guys.

Kuroo comes up to you lightly slapping your ass. You look at him surprised and all he does is smile.

Kenma does the same thing to Valentina.

Kuroo, Valentina, and Kenma all get into your car as you drive to your house.

They all say that your driving sucks ass.

Y/n: I can literally drive better than all of you bitches.

Valentina and Kuroo: No the fuck you can't you crash you car 2 times a week.

Y/n: I do not! Plus that wasn't even fucking me.

Valentina: Yes it was! Y/n, I have the video.

Y/n: That video is a lie.

Once you guys arrived to one of your mansions you enter the passcode for the gate and it opens you give the keys to one of your dads' valet drivers and they parked your car.

Y/n: Hi, Dad! This is my boyfriend, Kuroo. My best friend Valentina, and her boyfriend Kenma.

Your dad: Pleased to meet you all.

Y/n: Im going to my room.

Your Dad: If you break my daughters heart I will fucking kill you. You hear me, Kuroo?

Kuroo: Yes sir. I love her with all of my heart. I will never break hers or leave her.

Your Dad: *Smiles* Thats what I like to hear