Like Always but more Forever

Genre: Werewolf/Romance

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of violation and violence.

It was stupid.

To anyone who might hear about her ordeal if she ever survives or these assholes are caught, they will think of her as another stupid woman trying to be independent. Idiotic society. Defending yourself from getting assaulted or kidnapped was stupid. 

Lying on her back with a bag on her head, her hands and feet bound, she listened to the van or car engine drone on with a few muffled male voices. The same voices that bit out curses when she landed blows to their faces or body during her fight. Their driver turned a sharp corner causing her to roll harshly into something.

A van, yup, definitely a van. 

The van began to bounce as they drove onto a dirt road or something, she kept quiet trying to listen in on the men's conversation trying to get some sort of reason why she was kidnapped or where they were taking her. She will admit it, she wasn't that drop-dead beauty gorgeous, she earned a good living by being a hotel manager and she had no enemies. 

Or does she?

Malia Walker frowned at the last question she asked herself. Does she have any enemies? She hardly had friends, was it possible to have enemies? She did a mental checklist of why she was taken while the van drove on for what seemed to be hours with soft conversations by them. She probably fell asleep by the rocking because she became disoriented and scared all over again when someone grabbed her by her ankles and began to pull her.

Whoever lifted her into his arms and threw her over his shoulder was pretty strong that was no easy feat. She knew she was a bit overweight, she felt sorry for the schmuck who had to lug her around.

Really Malia, feeling sorry for a kidnapper, and why aren't you crying like a delicate female?

Sometimes her subconscious can be such a female dog at times. 

Allowing the man to carry her with no problems, she can hear the other men clearer as they entered some building. The night air was chilly as she could feel it on her bare feet, it was cut off when they entered the building. It was warm and she swore she smelled hot chocolate. What the hell?

"Put in the room and prepare her."

The voice was gruff and dangerous, she sure as hell didn't want to see the owner of the voice. Her personal valet simply gave the man a grunt and carried her somewhere. It wasn't long before she was thrown on a ... bed? And her hood removed?

When her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she took in her surroundings. A bare room, a steel frame bed with a soft mattress, a long chain attached to the bed, no windows, and a steel door. Her eyes met her captor. His dark eyes were pinned on her, making her feel naked, he pointed to something besides her. 
Keeping him in her sight, she spotted the shorts and vest. What in the world?

The loud step of his booted feet pulled her back into survival. She tried her best to get away from him with bounded feet and hands but it was no use. He grabbed her by her tied hands and placed her on her feet.

"Stay," he commanded taking out a large bowie knife from his waist.

"What are doing?" she shrieked struggling to get out of his hold. The knife gleamed under the light, showing just how sharp it was. Malia closed her eyes when it got closer to her, she prayed to have a swift death to end this nonsensical kidnapping. When the pain didn't come, she heard the ripping of clothes. Her clothes. The man was stripping her naked, but her cries of protest fell on deaf ears. Her face was stained with tears from being violated that way. He stepped back and gave her a sick grin, she tried her best to cover her now naked breasts and womanhood but the man simply stared. Her fear level spiked, desperately wanting to get away she stumbled backward, falling to the bed and making herself more vulnerable to the man above her.